BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

News clip on Bb Pilipinas 2010 - Venus Raj is half Indian? I didn't know this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News clip on Bb Pilipinas 2010 - Venus Raj is half Indian? I didn't know this

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 am

Worth reading the article. Go on

WHOSE eyes would not be riveted if some of the most gorgeous women were just distance away from you, cordoned off for simple admiration and appreciation of their beauty? The answer came obvious when the 24 official candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2010 were presented to the public for the first time.

Yes, it’s that time of the year again in this beauty pageant-crazy country of ours.

The exquisite quality exuded by the candidates brought delight not only to the members of the media but also to the curious crowd of the Gateway Mall cineplex. And the country’s biggest and most prestigious is about to become more competitive.

The Binibining Pilipinas Beauty Pageant, now on its 45th year, is home to famous “graduates,” such as Gloria Diaz, Miss Universe 1969; Margie Moran, Miss Universe 1973; Aurora Pijuan, Miss International 1970; Melanie Marquez, Miss International 1979; Ruffa Guttierez, Miss World 2nd Princess 1993; Miriam Quiambao, Miss Universe first runner-up 1999; and Precious Lara Quigaman, Miss International 2005.

The question on who will bring the next crown in three international pageants remains to be both challenge and motivation for the candidates.

The 24 equally stunning candidates are Mariella Castillo, 18, Batangas; Rachel Ann Bustamante, 17, Oriental Mindoro; Patrixia Sherly Santos, 17, Albay; Selena Antonio, 23, Pasig City; Nicole Kaufmann, 24, Taguig City; Patricia Lae Ejercitado, 21, Cainta; Laurese Ann Caparas, 17, Bulacan; Ana Marie Morelos, 20, Valenzuela; Laica Joy Jimenez, 20, Bulacan; Maria Venus Raj, 21, Camarines Sur; Krista Arietta Kleiner, 20, Quezon City; Reina Mae Maerina, 24, Batangas; Gwendoline Ruais, 20, Muntinlupa City; Mary Ann RossMisa, 21, Parañaque; Jam Charissa Libatog, 22, Cebu; Toni Alyessa Hipolito, 20, Quezon City; Rose Ann Aguilar, 22, Cavite; Helen Nicolette Henson, 21, Pampanga; Kate Princess Alimurong, 22, Pampanga; Marie Ysabelle Matubis, 22, Parañaque; Czarina Catherine Gatbonton, 19, Bulacan; Dianne Necio, 17,Albay; Mhirra Hernandez, 20, Bulacan; and Angelica Damian, 23, also from Bulacan.

Maria Venus Raj, one of the three representatives from the Bicol region, admits that it is her ultimate dream to join Binibining Pilipinas. In fact, she is preparing a lot for the competition, both physically and emotionally.

“I’ve been praying to win the Miss Universe title,” Venus said. Her father is Indian and her mother is Filipina. She was born in Qatar, and her family went back to the Philippines when she was still five months old. She describes herself as one who is outspoken and loves adventure.

Reina Mae Maerina, who is also the reigning Miss Lipa, is confident that she will do well in the competition. “I have the traits of a true-blooded Filipina and given my tall height, I consider it as my advantage.”

With the candidates during the event were Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2009 Pamela Bianca Manalo, Binibining Pilipinas-International Melody Gersbach and Binibining Pilipinas-World Marie Ann Umali.

“Time flies so fast,” Bianca said before introducing and welcoming the candidates to the press. Months from now, Bianca and her fellow reigning beauty queens will soon pass their crowns to the most deserving candidates.

Bianca advised the new batch of hopeful beauties to seize all the opportunities that will come their way. A high-profile new career is a big possibility for all the contestants.

The coronation night will be on March 6 at the Araneta Coliseum with a delayed telecast on GMA.

By Anjo Alimario of Business Mirror

Back to top Go down

Re: News clip on Bb Pilipinas 2010 - Venus Raj is half Indian? I didn't know this

Post by Desi on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: News clip on Bb Pilipinas 2010 - Venus Raj is half Indian? I didn't know this

Post by sayonako on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 am

Im so excited for this years BB Pilipinas...
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 am

watch k b sir? join aq la me kasama eh
Lhou Chassey

Location Location : Makati, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm

the best batch ever..i really like venus raj for miss u...so hard to choose this year unlike last year
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I personally think Venus Raj suits Miss Universe standards. Her exotic beauty will register on the judges not to mention her superb catwalk skills. She and Gwendolyn Ruais are two my bets for Miss Philippines Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm

With her new hair, obviously great bod and experience, yes, she might grab the BBP MU crown. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm

I hope they do not waste this lady....

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 am

argh! im having a hard time to choose! my the best girl win!!!
no politics madam!!!!!!!!! puhleeeezzzzzz!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 am

good post
luck

xoxo
waggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 am

Raj is undoubtedly Indian...

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 am

if venus is indian..how about the other girls??? any info like selena,gwen,etc.
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 am

bonner wrote:if venus is indian..how about the other girls??? any info like selena,gwen,etc.

i know gwens mom, her father is french

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Venus is great choice for the crown of any of the big 3....but we need a fresher beauty, the likes of Kleiner or Antonio will be of great choice for MU this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Ruais, Antonio and Keiner for me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Ruais is old looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Ruais is old looking.

i dont find gwen fierce..but love the height
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Make up can always do wonders....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

We have seen many old-looking candidates in Miss Universe who made the cut. Gwendolyn is not that really old looking with make up. Anthony is right.I am just echoing him his points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top