BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Mga Binibini na Dating Senador (Miss Philippines winners who were ex-senator)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mga Binibini na Dating Senador (Miss Philippines winners who were ex-senator)

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:06 am

Dating senador because they were eksenadora on stage. During their evening gown presentations, they put drama on their performances which elicited excitement from the audience. These are love-it or hate-it classic acts.

First on the list is Barbara Armi Crespo, a semi-finalist during 1972 Miss universe in Dorado, Puerto Rico. On the final night, she came out onstage with a black cloak in an evening gown competition, her arms crossed over her chest. The audience were left wondering. They thought the cloak was already her gown. She walked to the middle of the stage and then spread out her arms to reveal a beautiful white gown. The audience laughed.

Watch Barbara Armi's performance - 2:25

Second on the list (I am not sure of this but it was told to me) is Rosemarie Singson Brosas, 4th runner-up in 1975 Miss Universe in San Salvador, El Salvador. She was wearing her national costume, a Filipiniana terno, during the evening gown competition. The audience thought she had no other long gowns. But when her name was called, she unzipped the butterfly sleeves of her terno to reveal a beautiful gown.

Watch Rose Marie's presentation in her evening gown - 2:10

Watch Rose Marie during the parade of nation. i don't if that was the gown - 3:01

Third on the list is Maria Isabel Lopez who was unplaced in Miss Universe 1982 in Lima, Peru. On the preliminary presentation of evening gowns, she did also what Armi Barbara did in 1972. She walked to the center of the stage with a white cloak this time, crossed arms in her chest. When she spread out her arms, her white gown was revealed.

Watch Maria Isabel' performance in her evening gown - 2:34

Last edited by Calderon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Mga Binibini na Dating Senador (Miss Philippines winners who were ex-senator)

Post by sayonako on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 am

Nice post Calderon!!! Smile
Maluluma ang Taliana's Twirl at Riyo's swaying of gown sa eksena nila!!!

Impressive!
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: Mga Binibini na Dating Senador (Miss Philippines winners who were ex-senator)

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Ah, Rosemarie Brosas...BbP 2009 2RU Regina Hahn's mom...charming...

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

i wonder why Isabel Lopez didn't enter the semis...
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:29 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:Nice post Calderon!!! Smile
Maluluma ang Taliana's Twirl at Riyo's swaying of gown sa eksena nila!!!

Impressive!

Actually, luma na ang mga twirl nila Taliana at mga pa-sway sway ni Riyo dahil gawain yan ng mga Binibini natin noon. Pinauso lang uli nila ngayon. hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:i wonder why Isabel Lopez didn't enter the semis...

@Great Gatzby, you are really a fan of Rose Marie. How is she related to Chavit Singson?

Isabel Lopez was the most controversial Binibini I guess. Bumaba raw ang integrity ng BB noong manalo siya. Naging madumi na raw.

Her final answer in Binibining Pilipinas 1982.

Judge Rita Gomez: Are you a Virgin?
Isabel Lopez: Will I win the crown if I say so? How about you ma'am, are you still a virgin?
Judge Rita Gomez: Hija, I have 6 children of six different fathers. How do you call that, a Virgin Mary?

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 pm

The evening gown of Armi Crespo looks like the national costume of Korea every year.. Smile
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:The evening gown of Armi Crespo looks like the national costume of Korea every year.. Smile

hahaha. that was my first thought as well when I saw it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top