BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

VIDEO: Bb Pilipinas 2010 Catwalk Skills of our girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO: Bb Pilipinas 2010 Catwalk Skills of our girls

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Here are videos from our amigo oh-peh-em-bhi. Let's try to see who caught your attention

These videos are not enough to judge whether our girls have mastered their catwalk skills or not. Still, these are the candidates who caught my attention, in particular order:

1. Venus Raj #10
2. Gwen Ruais #13
3. Krista Kleiner # 11
4. Selena Antonio #4
5. Kate Princess Alimurong #19
6. Ana Marie Morelos #8
7. Jam Charise Libatog #15
8. Reina Mae Maerina #12
9. Mariella Castillo #1, Rachel Bustamante #2, Patricia Ejercitado #6, Helen Nicolette Henson #18, Dianne Necio #22

Last edited by Calderon on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO: Bb Pilipinas 2010 Catwalk Skills of our girls

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:34 pm

But Nicole Kaufmann #5 has the cutest B-u-t-t (why is this word censored?) I so love it!!

Patricia Ejercitado looks like made a mistake. She went and posed immediately in the middle ramp. She's okay, along with Necio, but there are soo fast.

Last edited by Calderon on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 pm

raj rules the catwalk..

I think BB Pilipinas 2010 is a battle between the catwalk divas...

iyong mga hindi pa kabugera sa rampahan.. pwedeng sumali next year since sayang ang potential nila.. need lang nila ng konting training pa...
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, sayonako.

Venus doesn't have the best catwalk only but she also have the sexiest body. Her only low point is a not so eye-catching facial beauty.

She is my Miss Philippines Universe along with Ruais and Kleiner.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Calderon wrote:Yes, sayonako.

Venus doesn't have the best catwalk only but she also have the sexiest body. Her only low point is a not so eye-catching facial beauty.

She is my Miss Philippines Universe along with Ruais and Kleiner.

We have the same choices Calderon

Ruais for me needs some training sa catwalk... i remember during BB Pilipinas 2009 coronation night, hindi rin kagandahan ang catwalk ni Bianca.. pero nashock ako nung nakita ko na siya rumampa sa Miss Universe! I guess if Ruais will be our representative, makukuha pa sa training ang catwalk na iyan. Her height is her advantage.

Kleiner, nice flat abs, pero pansin ko walang curve... pero kaya pa iyan ng work out. Her bubbly personality is her advantage.
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Actually, it's so hard to choose our rightful candidates to the grandslam pageants.

Aside from the 3, many of the girls have potentials kaso kailangan lang ng training sa catwalk at i-tone ang body. Nagkataon lang na meron tatlong mas prepared. Iyon nga sina Raj, Ruais and KleineR.

Yung catwalk ni Ruais ay elegante kasi. Hindi siya yung fierce na rampa kung rampa. Meron siyang elegance at class pero the way she walk ay may konting landi ... hindi nga lang bulgaran. Pero yun nga ang maganda.

Isa pa, hindi pa niya ipinapakita iyon skill niya talaga, considering na model na siya for a long time. Weapon din niya iyan para hindi mapagpraktisan ng kalaban. Kumbaga, wag ilatag lahat ng baraha mo sa mga ganitong event lang na wala naman bearing sa official judging pa.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Calderon wrote:Actually, it's so hard to choose our rightful candidates to the grandslam pageants.

Aside from the 3, many of the girls have potentials kaso kailangan lang ng training sa catwalk at i-tone ang body. Nagkataon lang na meron tatlong mas prepared. Iyon nga sina Raj, Ruais and KleineR.

Yung catwalk ni Ruais ay elegante kasi. Hindi siya yung fierce na rampa kung rampa. Meron siyang elegance at class pero the way she walk ay may konting landi ... hindi nga lang bulgaran. Pero yun nga ang maganda.

Isa pa, hindi pa niya ipinapakita iyon skill niya talaga, considering na model na siya for a long time. Weapon din niya iyan para hindi mapagpraktisan ng kalaban. Kumbaga, wag ilatag lahat ng baraha mo sa mga ganitong event lang na wala naman bearing sa official judging pa.

Well, saving the best for last ba? Sa preliminaries na magkakaalam ang mga kakabug!!!!
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm

sayonako wrote:
Well, saving the best for last ba? Sa preliminaries na magkakaalam ang mga kakabug!!!!

you are right. sa kahit anong labanan, wag agad ipakita ang meron ka sa unang araw kasi habang dadaan ang araw papuntang final, wala na hahanapin ng tao o judges sa iyo kasi naipakita mo na. pagsasawaan ka na.

One of the rules to get power ay unti-untiin mo, kailangan laging may mysterious aura ka kasi the more na iibigin ka kapag ganun.

kaya sabi ko na yung mga videong iyan ay hindi enough to judge kung magaling talaga silang rumampa o hindi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 am

Did you guys see the turn/pose of candidates # 16 and 21 when they were in the middle?

That was funny. I think they either realized they turned the wrong way or for a brief moment they couldnt move their feet and panicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 am

@Boom - yeah, in Hipolito's case (#16) I guess she made a mistake and did not recover.

Gwen and Dianne have the best turn... they're really models

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 pm

It is not a competition of who got the best catwalk but rather a competition of what a candidate can do to outsmart trump's favorite.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Standouts:
Castillo
Antonio
Ejercitado
Morelos
Raj
Kleiner
Ruais
Misa
Libatog
Henson
Necio

BEST CATWALK: Castillo. Very confident, fluid and graceful! X-factor all over like Antonio.
BEST IN SWIMSUIT: Kleiner. Love those abs baby!!!
BEST BODY:
Raj. Curves! Curves! Curves! I'm not getting the hair extensions though.

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

judging on their catwalk and stage presence, i think the girl with the best performance is #1 Mariella Castillo. she may not be one of the pageant favorites but i really like her walk and projections, i felt like i'm really watching a Miss universe swimsuit competition and she is Miss Trinidad & tobago.

other girls who have commendable catwalks are:
#2 Rachel Ann Bustamante...with more training she can be better, she already know some moves.

#4 Selena Antonio...i love her sexy tiny walks..her legs move so well. just needs a little oomff

Anna Marie Morelos....nice walk and nice poses...i really think she's one of the girls we should watch out for.

Venus Raj.....no doubt...one of the best walkers of the bunch..and the poses are so miss universe. what i love about her walk is it's not over the top yet still looks powerful. great control.

Krista Kleiner....before i thought this is her weakness..but damn girl! she improved. her timing, her strut and poses have improved...a little more training then she's perfect.

#12 girl.....great catwalk too but i dont really know her name

Gwen Ruias.....im not sure if she's just playing safe or what..her walk is great but i know she can walk better. it was simple yet still memorable

#15 another good walker and good poser but i dont know her.

Rose Ann Aguilar...she stepped up her game and she looked beautiful on stage. great energy.

Diane Necio.....at 17..she's so confident on stage..great walk but she needs to loosen up a bit coz sometimes she's stuck on her poses.
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Apir @ Miss Understood! I loved Castillo's catwalk as well! Napaka fluid! Malandi pero graceful tingnan! Nag-iisa lang ang catwalk nya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Venus is really amazing...shes becoming more beautiful and amazing.

Ruais is just a very mysterious lady...I can see many surprising attitudes that she will be showing to us this coming Pre-pageant

Number 6 is really a catwalk diva

number 1 is sooo MU in Catwalk

Selena is simply okey...

necioa at seventeen is very surprising, having those strong energy in catwalking is impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:08 pm

BASIN FROM THE CATWALKS, BODY, PROJECTION AND CONFIDENCE, THE FOLLOWING WINS MY APPROVAL FOR BEST IN SWIMSUIT:

First: NECIO (MAGNIFICENT, SO SHOCKING and according to my 2 younger sisters, "she walks with and projects as if there's a crown on her head" which is really true. Her beauty, although it did not hit me at first, s simply exotic. Shes actually not in my top 3 original pic for MU, MW and MI, but i will not wonder if she will be.

Second: RAJ (i expected her to excel in catwalk and projection but I was really AMAZED with her body. HOWEVER, there's something in her that will not stand out at first glance especially in a crowd of beauties.

Third: CASTILLO (i also expected her to excel in catwalk and projection as she has already earned titles in National Bikini Opens. HOWEVER, the way she walks, especially if you look at her eyes or bo-obs, I see a very strong contender.

My original bets remain as is : RUAIS, MISA and KLIENER/HENSON but my confidence in them is slowly deteriorating as the parade of beauty keeps unfolding! I am really considering NECIO.

nicerain123

Location Location : Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Though majority of us puts (or even has already been blinded) our confidence to the height, social and work background of RUAIS and also true to the height and mystery of MISA, I cannot help but eliminate them from top 3 if d pageant s based from those catwalks. They should have shown der best since the crowd s eyeing on them. It s irrelevant to pick and improve them on training thereafter, how sure r they of winning d Bb. Pilipinas Crown? SHOW IT TO ME NOW or ELSE I WILL NOT SEE EITHER OR BOTH OF YOU LATER.

nicerain123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm

nicerain123 wrote:Though majority of us puts (or even has already been blinded) our confidence to the height, social and work background of RUAIS and also true to the height and mystery of MISA, I cannot help but eliminate them from top 3 if d pageant s based from those catwalks. They should have shown der best since the crowd s eyeing on them. It s irrelevant to pick and improve them on training thereafter, how sure r they of winning d Bb. Pilipinas Crown? SHOW IT TO ME NOW or ELSE I WILL NOT SEE EITHER OR BOTH OF YOU LATER.

So true!
As of 2/9, they aren't in my top 3 yet pero ayoko din magsalita ng patapos. Smile As for Ruais' case, I'm just waiting for that spark..sadly, di ko pa siya nakitaan nun until now.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm

When NECIO seemed stuck on her poses, its NOT what it seems.

... its d latest MS. UNIVERSE TREND of posing, an "A" for catching "A"ttention!

Congrats to Necio's trainor.

I see Beauty.

nicerain123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 pm

well, imo.. the top 10 girls who have a nice catwalks are: in order:
#1 Mariella Castillo
#4 Selena Antonio
#8 Ana Marie Morelos
#10 Venus Raj
#11 Krista Kleiner
#13 Gwendolyn Ruais
#14 Mary Ann Ross Misa
#15 Jam Charise Libatog
#18 Helen Nicholette Henson
#22 Dianne Necio

Darkhorse: #17... who is she???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

nicerain123 wrote:Though majority of us puts (or even has already been blinded) our confidence to the height, social and work background of RUAIS and also true to the height and mystery of MISA, I cannot help but eliminate them from top 3 if d pageant s based from those catwalks. They should have shown der best since the crowd s eyeing on them. It s irrelevant to pick and improve them on training thereafter, how sure r they of winning d Bb. Pilipinas Crown? SHOW IT TO ME NOW or ELSE I WILL NOT SEE EITHER OR BOTH OF YOU LATER.

Hi nicerain123, how are you related to November Rain? Hi to november rain as well.

I am sorry sir but I don't think I am blinded when I favor Raj, Ruais or Misa for any of the titles.

I admit Raj, Ruais, Kleiner occupy my top 3 slots as of now. Coincidentally, the 3 ladies are also one of the tallest candidates for Bb Pilipians 2010 but I never thought of their heights when I picked them.

The reason why they are on top of my list is because I perceived they are the MOST PREPARED girls we have. They are not in my Top 5 of who has the prettiest face but they are on top of my list of those girls who have the sexiest body and best catwalk skills. Not to mention they can talk in English fluently too.

I understand you are rooting for Dianne Necio. Yes, she is actually in my Top 5 but it is just that there are girls who are better than her overall

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Hello Calderon and novemberRain. Thank you for your comments.
I truly agree that Ruais, Kliener and Raj may have the most perceived advantages in terms of preparedness and even holistically at all levels. That' s the reason why I still retain them (xcept for raj) as my bets if you read the last stanza of my 1st post. Second, what i did emphasize on that post if you read it carefully is that they're my "swimsuit picks" , not necessarily my final top 3 bets. As for that "blinded" word on my 2nd post, i am just considering the possibility. And I feel happy that you're not one of them.
The latest swimsuit video of the Bb. Pilipinas 2010 has left me spellbound. It also cultivates certain disappointment, unfortunately.
As for now, I am not yet convinced to drop my original bets. And for Necio, I respect her exotic beauty and Im happy for what she has achieved. However, with due respect, I dont want to witness another " Im only seventeen" mishap in the coming pageant. Much worst, is I dont want to expect the unexpected on its dark side.

nicerain123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Selena, Venus, Krista, and Gwen for me.. number 17 is also a superb walker (whoever he is)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 am

Good on the runway !!

Ruais

Raj

Necio

Antonio

Castillo

joy joy joy joy joy joy joy

Back to top Go down