BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

CHENES' CHOICES SO FAR...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHENES' CHOICES SO FAR...

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 am

This is my impression so far to the ladies vying for Bb. Pilipinas titles. This means that my choices may vary depending on the performance of the candidates before the coronation night. It is difficult to choose the best 3 for there are several outstanding ladies to choose from. Based on the recent official portrait/photo realeased by BCPI, I may say that this year's edition is getting very competitive and the ladies are doing their best to be deserving of the 3 crowns that are at stake in Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant. I am not the best pageant expert however i would like to share with you my thoughts and choices for the Binibining PIlipinas titles.

GWENDOLINE RUAIS for Binibining Pilipinas-Universe

Gwen may not possess the most beautiful face however she exudes a lot of class and sophistication everytime she comes up on stage. There's no way that her presence would get unnoticed for she's the tallest candidate with a body to die for. She's now beginning to know how to play with the camera and register a 'feminine aura'. This recent portrait is an indication that she can transform her face into something that will be appreciated by the judges and pageant afficionados. Gwen! You are assured of one of the major crowns!

VENUS RAJ for Binibining Pilipinas-World

This lady needs no extra effort to know what is best for her when it comes to proper styling... She looks absolutely beautiful regardless of hairstyle! Again, she did very well in this official photo and truly a frontrunner. Venus is consistenly establishing herself as one of the favorites to wear a Binibini crown! Venus! oh my Venus! you are my sentimental favorite to win any of the titles! Keep your spirit high regardsless of the criticisms of pageant fans!

ANNA MARIE MORELOS for Binibining Pilipinas-International

Another candidate who's getting a lot of attention among pageant fans. She seems to be very prepared and in a highly competitive spirit. Her recent photos prove to be that she can potentially become a titleholder. She definitely registers very well in all of her photos and knows how to project different aura without even trying hard. She may not be the clear favorite to win any of the crowns but my gut feeling says that she can bag any of the crowns. Anna Marie! The road to being crowned as the most beautiful filipina may be rough but your determination would make it smooth.

RUNNERS-UP

MARY ANN ROSS MISA

KRISTA ARRIETA KLEINER

Back to top Go down

Re: CHENES' CHOICES SO FAR...

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 am

The competition is so tough this year!
We're definitely having a hard time choosing our winners. I may also need to change my list in the coming days. Can't we just select our MU,MW,MI,ME,TQI,Top Model candidates in this batch? Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 am

el_jugador wrote: The competition is so tough this year!
We're definitely having a hard time choosing our winners. I may also need to change my list in the coming days. Can't we just select our MU,MW,MI,ME,TQI,Top Model candidates in this batch? Lol!

same sentiments here... at least 5 ladies could actually participate in any grand slam beauty pageants! this year is one of the best batches of Binibining Pilipinas! Hipolito, Misa, Antonio, Henson and Necio are also glowing on me! By the way, thanks for posting bud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 am

chenes wrote:

same sentiments here... at least 5 ladies could actually participate in any grand slam beauty pageants! this year is one of the best batches of Binibining Pilipinas! Hipolito, Misa, Antonio, Henson and Necio are also glowing on me! By the way, thanks for posting bud!

Yep, Antonio is my sentimental fave this year but pageant-wise, I know Ruais, Raj and the rest will give her a hard time.
By the way, no problemo Chenes! I'm a fan! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 am

el_jugador wrote:
chenes wrote:

Yep, Antonio is my sentimental fave this year but pageant-wise, I know Ruais, Raj and the rest will give her a hard time.

you a very nice person el_jugador! thanks to you and have a safe day always!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 am

chenes wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
chenes wrote:

you a very nice person el_jugador! thanks to you and have a safe day always!

to those frontrunners here that will not win any of the three crowns at stake... hope they'll join ME.. Smile
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

gwen wants MU!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am

MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:gwen wants MU!

very true!!! i hope she wins bbp-u!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

gwen for me. she's fierce.
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 pm

After the fashion show, I think that YES, it should be Gwen!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 am

wait until we see her conquer the ramp this coming preliminaries
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top