BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Pre-pageant Swimsuit (Preliminary) - Bb Pilipinas 2010

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pre-pageant Swimsuit (Preliminary) - Bb Pilipinas 2010

Post by edwoct1026 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
Calderon wrote:#18 Helen Nicolette Henson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow...My MU Bet....Love you Nic

this girl is so divine... hope to see her in top three winners...

one thing that i dont understand in the destiny of BPCI... sometimes they got a very plain and disapponting candidates like in 2006, sometimes they got all gorgeous ladies ... hayz i hope every year BPCI can have gorgeaous ladies to compete in BINIBINI...
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

If height is not an issue, then we should also give chance to shorter but gorgeous girls who really wanted to join this pageant. I'm also wondering why they (BPCI) have height requirement if this is not really an issue? But oh well, as you said Sir, I should stop this non-sense. My apology!

sayonako wrote:
Eblazer wrote:Hi Chino, I got your point............but......... we should expect that both girls should register the same height level on the picture in case Krista positioned her legs that way. Remember, her height is 1.5 inches tallker than Venus. And it will be easy for me to accept should Krista's height registered as 5'9", same with Venus, but look shorter on those pictures because of the positioning of her legs.

im just wondering why you're putting emphasis on the candidate's height.
It all boils down to their presentation.

Remember, 5'6" Precious Lara Quigaman bested all girls taller than her to win BB PIlipinas International crown, and later Miss International crown. Let's put an end to the height issue, rather we should give comments/feedback on the candidates' performance.

Last edited by Eblazer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 pm

rose

Last edited by Eblazer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:FOR ME, MOST DEFINITELY, THE 3 BEST ONES FOR BBP 3 GS CROWNS ARE...

-VENUS RAJ, FOR MU.. ( THIS GIRL IS SMOKING!!!! SUPER EXOTIC, SEXY, CURVY AND HAS A VAVABOOM BODY!

-GWENDOLYN RUAIS FOR MW .. REMINDS ME OF MW 1975 FROM PUERTO RICO WINELIA MERCED.. HAS AMAZING HEIGHT AND PRESENCE , BUT LACKS A WAIST AND IS NOT VERY CURVY, BUT THE OVERALL IMPACT IS UNDENIABLE AND QUITE SUPERB...

-AND; ARRIETA 'KLEINER FOR INTERNATIONAL.. SO REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT, PORCELAIN SKIN, AND THE KIND OF DOLL FACE ADORED BY THE JAPANESE AT MI.. ALSO ONE OF THE BEST BODIES OF THE COMPETITION

OTHERS I REALLY LIKE ARE (SPECIALLY FROM THE NECK UP) HIPOLITO AND HENSON)

AFTER THEM, AS SE SEMIFINALIST;... EJERCITADO AND ANTONIO (BUT HER FACE IS REALLY OVERRATED!.. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...

I AM ALSO EXCITED THAT THE PAGEANT WILL BE ON MARCH 6.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN WATCH IT ON INTERNET..

THANKS!
bounce

It's nice to see your choices dear especially that it's from a non-pinoy.

yes, you can watch the pageant on 6 March 2010 at the streaming placed in the portal. have you seen that?

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:FOR ME, MOST DEFINITELY, THE 3 BEST ONES FOR BBP 3 GS CROWNS ARE...

-VENUS RAJ, FOR MU.. ( THIS GIRL IS SMOKING!!!! SUPER EXOTIC, SEXY, CURVY AND HAS A VAVABOOM BODY!

-GWENDOLYN RUAIS FOR MW .. REMINDS ME OF MW 1975 FROM PUERTO RICO WINELIA MERCED.. HAS AMAZING HEIGHT AND PRESENCE , BUT LACKS A WAIST AND IS NOT VERY CURVY, BUT THE OVERALL IMPACT IS UNDENIABLE AND QUITE SUPERB...

-AND; ARRIETA 'KLEINER FOR INTERNATIONAL.. SO REFRESHINGLY DIFFERENT, PORCELAIN SKIN, AND THE KIND OF DOLL FACE ADORED BY THE JAPANESE AT MI.. ALSO ONE OF THE BEST BODIES OF THE COMPETITION

OTHERS I REALLY LIKE ARE (SPECIALLY FROM THE NECK UP) HIPOLITO AND HENSON)

AFTER THEM, AS SE SEMIFINALIST;... EJERCITADO AND ANTONIO (BUT HER FACE IS REALLY OVERRATED!.. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...

I AM ALSO EXCITED THAT THE PAGEANT WILL BE ON MARCH 6.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY WE CAN WATCH IT ON INTERNET..

THANKS!
bounce

It's nice to see your choices dear especially that it's from a non-pinoy.

yes, you can watch the pageant on 6 March 2010 at the streaming placed in the portal. have you seen that?

Dear Calderon;;

You are one of the best!
Thank you for taking the time and the interest to respond with the info.... and no, I hadn't seen that, but now I def will.. Yes, I am interested in beauty globally and took a special interest on Pinays/Pinoys, particularly after meeting and interacting with many cool, wonderful people from the other forum...

Have a great one today, buddy!
Smile beer thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Maerina i think has the best body,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dear Calderon;;

You are one of the best!
Thank you for taking the time and the interest to respond with the info.... and no, I hadn't seen that, but now I def will.. Yes, I am interested in beauty globally and took a special interest on Pinays/Pinoys, particularly after meeting and interacting with many cool, wonderful people from the other forum...

Have a great one today, buddy![/b] Smile beer
thumbs up

Oh, dear. Don't make me blush! I am glad I am of a little help to you. Now you can watch the coronation night in March 6. You are a cool and sweet person so you deserve same people to treat you as well. Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 am

Eblazer wrote:If height is not an issue, then we should also give chance to shorter but gorgeous girls who really wanted to join this pageant. I'm also wondering why they (BPCI) have height requirement if this is not really an issue? But oh well, as you said Sir, I should stop this non-sense. My apology!

sayonako wrote:
Eblazer wrote:Hi Chino, I got your point............but......... we should expect that both girls should register the same height level on the picture in case Krista positioned her legs that way. Remember, her height is 1.5 inches tallker than Venus. And it will be easy for me to accept should Krista's height registered as 5'9", same with Venus, but look shorter on those pictures because of the positioning of her legs.

im just wondering why you're putting emphasis on the candidate's height.
It all boils down to their presentation.

Remember, 5'6" Precious Lara Quigaman bested all girls taller than her to win BB PIlipinas International crown, and later Miss International crown. Let's put an end to the height issue, rather we should give comments/feedback on the candidates' performance.

don't get me wrong Eblazer, but height does matter also but let's not focus our minds just merely looking in a certain aspect of beauty pageants. We should broaden our horizon and perspective.

come to think of it, will it give the candidates' some help if we keep on focusing of "unfair" height measurement or will it just demoralize the viewing public?

come to think of it, will it give the candidates' some help if we uplift their spirits and support them all the way to the coronation night. And also by giving them some pointers on how to perform well.

I understand your sentiments, don't worry. Smile

Past is past. The error has been done (if there's indeed an error committed). We can't turn back time. Complaints will not help anyone. We need to move on.

i understand your sentiments. Smile No worries. Smile
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top