BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

MY FIRST and FINAL PICKS for BBP 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY FIRST and FINAL PICKS for BBP 2010

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Krista kliner

I still remember my first post about this girl that she will take revenge with “rich angalot placement" last year and I immediately put her in bbp-universe spot after knowing Dianne necio is not eligible to compete for miss universe this year.

Of all the 24 girls in the competition, I strongly believed that Krissa is the girl we need to send because of following reasons.

1. I believed that miss universe will give 3 spots this year for ASIAN DELEGATES, and as we knew Donald trump almost favored Caucasian ladies and with Kleiner’s beauty, for sure she’s a shoo-in in one of the three spots available for ASIANS delegates.

2.Her aura, attitude and strong presence will surely make waves in Miss Universe competition. She didn’t join BBP just for the sake of joining, but she joined to compete and win and that’s a PLUS factor.

3.Lastly, she’s a complete package. She’s not only beautiful, she’s also talented and with good communication skill. She's the most spontaneous in this batch.

***** Her only downfall is her body but I'm not bother about this since she knew how to hide her flaws.

alternate: gwen ruais

Gwen Ruais

With her height, educational background and with beautiful figure, I’m positive that her beauty is well suited for miss world. She can easily penetrate the beach beauty and the fashion show events. Also, she can be a good spokesperson for the organization's advocacies if ever she wins the title. These are the qualities that will make her stand out among the other girls in this competition.

alternates: venus raj and selena antonio

Toni HIpolito

- Super beauty like her though lacking in the height department will do good in Miss International. Well, her face is undeniably gorgeous. Sweet and regal, the face that miss international organization is looking for.

*** her downfall is her catwalk.

Alternates in order of my choice

diane necio, ana marie morelos, nicollete henson, selena antonio, and Mary ross Misa

Venus Raj

The most prepared girl in this competition. She really deserves one of the three crowns. But her biggest downfalls will be her exotic look and her communication skill. Though I'm not against her beauty but for miss universe and miss international, it actually matter. Her beauty will do well in Miss World but miss world organization is also looking for someone that can be a spokesperson and Venus can be overshadow by Gwen in this department. For sentimental reason, I'm still wishing the best for this girl, though there are only three crowns at stake.

Dianne Necio

Undeniably MISS UNIVERSE MATERIAL. Young and fresh. She also has a great catwalk. However, she is only 17. Technically, this is the reason why she cannot win the bbp- universe title and only eligible for miss world and miss international crowns. I hope she can comeback and win bbp-universe in the future though it’s 90% sure she won’t.

SEMIFINALISTS

1. ana marie morelos - beautiful, the silent killer and she might be the biggest surprise in the final's night. i don't mind sending her to miss international pageant.

2. nicollete henson - at first, she's just a pretty girl. but during the fashion show and the prelims, she stepped up her game. She can be a good representative for miss international.

3. selena antonio - i love her beauty. one of my sentimental favorites. I still believed she will do good in miss world and win the fast track event for best in talent. her only downfall is the lower part of her body.

4. patricia ejercitado -Pictures don’t give justice to this beautiful lady. Upon seeing her, in person, during the final screening, I immediately fell in love with her unique beauty. I envy her rich caramel skin. I WOULD love to have those toned body which definitely is the body for miss universe. Her catwalk may not be perfect as of now, but definitely is good for the runway. One thing that bothers me, will Filipino judges ready for her unique beauty? i really don't know.

5. kate princess alimurong - she suprised me in the pre-pageant events. she looks like miriam quiambao mixed mafae yunon. But to give credits for this wonderful lady, she definitely can walk and it was good. she outshoned some of the top favorites. I hope she will continue to impress me and the others when she enters the semis.

bubbling beauties

Mariella Castillo
Czarina Gatbonton
Angel Damian
Mary ross Misa
Nicole kaufmann
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Re: MY FIRST and FINAL PICKS for BBP 2010

Post by Dylan on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:50 am

You have been the one of the finest pageant critic and with your exposure with the girls, I'm sure these choices are more credible than the rest.
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 am

misa and kaufman is not on my list too...but im stil hoping for them
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 am

bonner wrote:misa and kaufman is not on my list too...but im stil hoping for them

but both have the chance for miss international specially MISA. this is my personal opinion about this.. misa might suprise us in the final's night for her inclusion
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am

FRITZGERALD wrote:
bonner wrote:misa and kaufman is not on my list too...but im stil hoping for them

but both have the chance for miss international specially MISA. this is my personal opinion about this.. misa might suprise us in the final's night for her inclusion

she's my personal favorite..this year batch is really great!!!!....nakakaloka ..parang ayoko na tuloy manuod..bwajajaja
bonner

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm

From someone who's been present in most (if not all) activities, this list should be a reliable one.
Go Fritz! I like the banner. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 pm

naku elju, combination ito ng personal choice at prediction. gusto ko talaga ilagay si misa and kaufmann since magaganda sila kaso ang performance sa prelims were below sa ineexpect ko specially misa. napakaraw talaga sa modeling
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 pm

bonner wrote:
FRITZGERALD wrote:

she's my personal favorite..this year batch is really great!!!!....nakakaloka ..parang ayoko na tuloy manuod..bwajajaja

Misa can talk the talk... that will be her greatest advantage.. she's okay for MI... if di siya makapasok.. hope next time sali siya ulit.. Smile
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 pm

pwede si misa sa miss earth
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Nice layout fritzgerald,,,,

oh well,,yes,,,Kleiner fits for Miss UNiverse,,,
we know that her body isnt that great but there are still time to work for it and i know Krissa knows that......her confidence,stage presence will just simply kick the asses of so many girls she will be competing with,,,,

Raj or Ruias can be her alternates for the BBPU crown,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 pm

KRISSA KNEW IT AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO HIDE HER FLAWS. UNDOUBTEDLY, HER FACE MIGHT FIT DONALD TRUMP'S TASTE.
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 pm

MAHIRAP MAG CHOOSE NGYON FOR MISS INTERNATIONAL. HAYZZZ. NAKAKAMIGRAINE
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Love your choices...it pays to go upclose with the girls...you'd know what to say and write about...very credible! thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Dylan wrote:You have been the one of the finest pageant critic and with your exposure with the girls, I'm sure these choices are more credible than the rest.

THIS IS STILL A PREDICTION AND THE FINAL SAY WILL STILL BE ON MADAME'S HANDS.

I JUST DONT BASED MY PREDICTION SOLELY ON THE PRE-PAGEANT SINCE I ALSO DOUBTED THE CREDIBILITY OF THAT EVENT. THOUGH IT'S GOOD TO SEE THE CHANGES IN BPCI FOR STAGING THIS BUT I STILL REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE PREPAGEANT OF MISS UNIVERSE. THIS MIGHT BE THE SAME SCENARIO.

SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Nice list Fritz....yah, too bad Necio is not yet 18....

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:51 pm

love it!!!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

thanks
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

WOW, FRITZ YOUR ANALYSIS , IN MY OPINION IS ' THE BEST" OF POB.. VERY PROFESSIONAL, CONVINCING AND I LOVE YOUR ARGUMENTS FOR CHOOSING EACH GIRL.. AND ALTHOUGH IT IS NORMAL FOR TASTES TO VARY,i AM JUST SURPRISED YOU LEFT VENUS RAJ, OUT OF THE 3 CROWNS...

BUT, CONGRATULATIONS ON AN EXCELLENT JOB! cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

You have seen the ladies many times in their activities so I will not be surprised if you will hit the jackpot.

But I stillw ant Venus to take one of the crowns and not just a runner-up placement.

Her beauty is a case of hate-it or love-it but with her strong stage presence I guess she will be loved if we send her to a grandslam pageant

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 am

guys, i received a call from krissa's handler, and he told me that krissa wanted to thank everyone who supported her. actually. she's still happy with the bbp-international crown.

ill post video of krissa soon.
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top