BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Post by bonner on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am

Who will be this year Bb.Pilipinas!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Heat is on!!!!...after a month of preparation...weeks of anticipation....now i have my final picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!...this year is the best batch i've ever seen. Whose Hot? whose not?...who will rock and end as a clapper?, who will pull a surprised?, the darkhorse?, and ofcourse who will be crowned Bb.pilipinas Universe/World/International this year!!!....

Here's The candidates according to their status

STRONG
they are predictable some of them are overrated, over hyped but very likely to grab one of the major title

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Selena Antonio, Nicole Kaufmann, Ana Marie Morelos Maria Venus Raj, Krista Arrieta Kleiner, Gwendoline Ruais, Mary Ann Ross Misa, Tony Alyess Hipolito, Helen Nicoltte Henson, Dianne Necio

AVERAGE
they are not a favorite but i can feel they will pull a surprised and grab one of the major title!! spoiler?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mariella Castillo, Patrixia Sherly Santos, Patricia Lae Ejercitado, Laurese Ann Caparas, Reina Mae Maerina, Rose Ann Aguilar, Czarina Cathrine Gatbonton, Angelica Damian, Rachel Ann Bustamante

WEAK
This girls might pull a surprised and cause of disappointments!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laica Joy Jimenez, Mhirra Hernandez, Jam Charisa Libatog, Kate Princess Alimurong, Marie Ysabelle Matubis

We Begin with my choices in some of the awards

my Miss photogenic!!! goes to....

Helen Nicolette Henson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From the beginning up to the end she never failed me to say yes with her pictures, looking good always, fresh, and super celebrity, she's my miss photojenic...

Her alternates are Nicole kaufman and Mary ann ross Misa!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Best in Swimsuit!!! are

Venus Raj

Helen Nicolette Henson

Gwendolyn Ruias

They Rock in swimsuit where this award is a sign for the major title. Look at their body perfect for the 3 grand slam pageant.

==========================================================================================================

Here's my final picks for this year BB.PILIPINAS!! that i really want to happen and see during the coronation night March 6,2010!

UNIVERSE

#18 Helen Nicolette Henson (5'8 1/2)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

===> She's the girl I think the answer of the 10 years drought of the Philippines in Miss Universe!!!... she got the body , the x-factor, and she did very well during the pre-pageant, she's not my favorite at the beginning but she impressed me during the Cumbia Fashion Show and pre-pageant!!!..This girl should not be wasted. This is what i guess Donald Trump are looking for!

World

#10 Ma Venus Raj (5'9)

===>She's the threat this year Bb. ,Raj is perfect also for miss universe her exotic beauty, her super sexy body, and catwalk skills are great!!! but i want the miss world title for her she might grab the Beach Body fast track! and since the Philippines never won the Miss world crown! But I'm afraid because Julia Morley hates Filipina, remember the issue in 1973?..I hope politics should not be the reason why the Philippines is not in the semis again! Raj also grab the Best in Filipina Terno and Miss Congeniality.

International

#8 Ana Marie Morelos (5'8 1/2)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

===> Very Filipina beauty!!! she already had experience in pageants outside the country and she even placed 4rt runner up during the Miss Metropolitan International in 2007. Miss International already won by a four Filipina. The next Lara? let's see.

1st runner up

#11 Krista Arieta Kleiner (5'10 1/2)

===> I want her also to win the Universe crown, alternate of Henson. She's a GMA artist (plus points), she also won the Best in Talent (plus points), i can feel that she will grab the Miss world title.

2nd runner up

#14 Mary Ann Ross Misa (5'10)

===> I love her aura!, she's my sentimental favorite ,i love her hair who reminds me of Kurara Chibana. From the beginning I want her to win the Universe title but after i watched the Pre-pageant I don't know if she still had a chance, I'm even afraid because she might ended as a clapper!. Misa can talk the talk!...im still hoping for her luck!

THE REST OF THE TOP 10!!!

#13 Gwendolyn Ruias (6')

===> Some say she look like a man! but her height is a big help for her to be noticed especially in miss universe! she can still transform into a super goddess!

#16 Toni Alyess Hipolito (5'8 1/2)

===> She's my #1 during Bb.Pilipinas 2008 where that year there were only few major goddess competed and Toni is one of them , unfortunately she just ended as a semi-finalist!. She came back in a wrong year! She's not lucky when there were only few strong contender..do you think she's lucky this year with lots of Goddesses? well good luck!

#4 Selena Antonio (5'7)

===> She's my favorite from the beginning but she disappointed me in some reasons! she was over hyped! Selena is the white version of Ana Maris Igpit (Bb.Pilipinas World 2006). I dont know but I really cant appreciate her performance and there is something wrong with her beauty....something missing.

#5 Nicole Kafmann (5'7)

===> She's my personal favorite before but she disappointed me with her performance during the pre-pageant but still she's one of the top contender for me, only her body is not that good. Nicole is one of the pretty face this year Bb.

#22 Diane Necio (5'6)

===> One of the fresh face this year, Diane is only 17 but she's competing hard ,She really deserved a semis spot

My Hot Picks is a perfect top 10!! which based from the past pageants, and from reality I never seen a perfect semi finalist even in the Grand Slam pageants! This is only my hot picks that I want to see tonight final coronation night. Still I'm expecting a twist, surprises and disappointments!

=========================================================================================================

Here's my Final Prediction List!!

BB.Pilipinas 2010

Universe= Gwendoline Ruais

World= Helen Nicolette Henson

International= Krista Arrieta Kleiner

1st- Venus Raj

2nd- Mariella Castillo

top 10

6. Rose Ann Aguilar

7. Angelica Damian

8. Patricia Lae Ejercitado

9. Ana Marie Morelos

10. Reina Mae Maerina

Mariella Castillo, Rose Ann Aguilar, Angelica Damian, Patricia Lae Ejercitado,and Reina Mae Maerina are the girls i can feel will appeared in the semis!..

I'm afraid this girls might ended as a clapper!!!

Misa, Necio, Kaufmann, Hipolito, and Antonio might be the next Cai and Karla Henry..

So which do you want to see tonight ? the perfect top 10! or the bad one? The final coronation night will be on March 6,2010...tonight!!!
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonner's Final Picks for this year BB.Pilipinas!!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Congratulations Bonner! excellent presentation and analysis.. and our opinions and taste vary a little bit, we have similarities too... I am just a bit surprised that you put Morelos and Henson above Kleiner... but then again, those ladies are strong as well and many surprises do happen in pageants.... well, we will see in just a few hours. Can't wait!
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Booner dear, I have to disagree about your observation that Kate Princess Alimurong is one of the weakest girls in this batch. In fact most pageant fans put her in their lists when she gave a solid performance in the pre-pageant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Nice list Bonner...As I've said, any of the heavy favorite girls can compete internationally..this year is the most competitive year for bb. pilipinas to date...Let's just hope for proper placement of the winners...
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 am

Calderon wrote:Booner dear, I have to disagree about your observation that Kate Princess Alimurong is one of the weakest girls in this batch. In fact most pageant fans put her in their lists when she gave a solid performance in the pre-pageant

ahyway she pull a surprised!...but gatbonton pull the surprised more!!!
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 am

my prediction came true that henson will grab the miss photojenic award
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top