BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2010 Coronation Night updates!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:I guess what made Gatbonton a winner was her brave attempt to answer the question in Tagalog which no one dared to try in the past editions of Binibini. The judges were actually influenced by her patriotism and they gave her the highest scores if we take Binibininng Pilipinas - World as the highest of all the three crowns.

Yeah, but a lot of Non Filipinos were not able to understand her. (whateva!!!). NEEEEXT!! crash

Ok, I try to translate it for you.

ANSWER: If I will be given a second life (something to that effect) I would choose to be a plant - a tree, a tree that gives life to people.

Thank you Cal. I see now that her answer was very unique.... you are like the Mother Teresa of POB!!! hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

monish wrote:U lucky guys gotto see the pageant live Sad Sad Sad Sad

sad...you can download firefox now because you can still watch the whole pageant using the same live streaming in the portal page.
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 am

BBP2010 would have been perfect if:

THE BBPW Crown is given to HENSON,RUIAS or MISA!!!!!
NOT INTO SOMEONE WHO IS ----------.....
BUT MISS GATBONTON,I WILL STILL SUPPORT YOU WHATEVER HAPPENS....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:03 am

Yes, Dylan. I knew Gatbonton would be the biggest surprise even from the start. But I did not expect her to get one of the crowns - no one expected this actually that's why she was crying so hard when her name was announced. The farthest I thought she could go was a runner-up finish.

I am not satisfied as well with the results but I am happy Venus Raj won the Universe crown. My top 3 bets were Raj, Kleiner and Ruais

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 am

this year "MW for Philippines is impossible" over 120 girls will compete for the crown, a rightful girl with so much appeal like misa or Hesson or Ruais should have been there...anyway.it's over and done.
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 am

Dylan wrote:
monish wrote:U lucky guys gotto see the pageant live Sad Sad Sad Sad

sad...you can download firefox now because you can still watch the whole pageant using the same live streaming in the portal page.

I have lost interest now, Happy for VENUS RAJ she was my fav!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:I guess what made Gatbonton a winner was her brave attempt to answer the question in Tagalog which no one dared to try in the past editions of Binibini. The judges were actually influenced by her patriotism and they gave her the highest scores if we take Binibininng Pilipinas - World as the highest of all the three crowns.

Yeah, but a lot of Non Filipinos were not able to understand her. (whateva!!!). NEEEEXT!! crash

Ok, I try to translate it for you.

ANSWER: If I will be given a second life (something to that effect) I would choose to be a plant - a tree, a tree that gives life to people.

Thank you Cal. I see now that her answer was very unique.... you are like the Mother Teresa of POB!!! hug

hahahahaha... I can't be a saint my dear. I'm a sinner. I'm a w****!!! hysterical hysterical

Monish dear. Don't worry. I am pretty sure the show will be uploaded in youtube by tomorrow. You can watch the show later. thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 am

monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dylan wrote:calix---yes but monish got error messages...ive been giving him available live tv streaming links that may work

Oh, thanks, baby.. I hope He can still watch it!!!

i can't dude

Did you try using firefox , instead of Internet explorer?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I dont have firefox Sad Sad Sad Sad

download it, is for free!!!!

Just do a search that says.. DOWNLOAD FIREFOX FOR FREE! and do it.. it takes only a few minutes....
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:14 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
monish wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dylan wrote:calix---yes but monish got error messages...ive been giving him available live tv streaming links that may work

Oh, thanks, baby.. I hope He can still watch it!!!

i can't dude

Did you try using firefox , instead of Internet explorer?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I dont have firefox Sad Sad Sad Sad

download it, is for free!!!!

Just do a search that says.. DOWNLOAD FIREFOX FOR FREE! and do it.. it takes only a few minutes....

Fugget it gottaa go 2 sleep, its 10.45 in INDIA need to wake up early by 5 for my workout session! Bye guys!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 am

Dylan wrote:this year "MW for Philippines is impossible" over 120 girls will compete for the crown, a rightful girl with so much appeal like misa or Hesson or Ruais should have been there...anyway.it's over and done.

agree with you,,,
what made Gatbonton won i think is the "PATRIOTISM" thing,,oh well,which I knew in pageantry is a sign of being afraid to express yourself through the international language without consistency in grammars,,,,,
she's not facially stunning but idk what awaits her.....
BPCI will just waste money sending her to Vietnam and may she just waste her time and leave whatever important thing she'll be leaving here,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

Sad huhuhuhu!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

great gatzby wrote: Sad huhuhuhu!

Don't cry my dear. we just hope Misa will come back with a vendetta after a year or two. But we hope she will not end up the fate of Hipolito and Abegail Cruz last year if ever she decides to

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am

Gatbonton biggest surprise!
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 am

Gatbonton deserved the title BB. PILIPINAS-WORLD.

She might pull a big surprise on MISS WORLD 2010. Her beauty is not your typical "mestisa/chinita beauty" which most of you are looking for.

Its already proven that MW don't appreciate well Filipinas with european blood or Filipinas who looks European.

Karla Bautista and Mafae Yunon are examples of True Filipina beauty which got appreciations by MW Organization.

Let's give Gatbonton a chance to prove herself. Let's support her the way we supported Bianca during those times of bashing and criticisms. Let's help her for transformation and improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 am

The MW winner was judged according to her skin color, height and straightforward answer while the MU was judged according to her toned and curvature body and the MI was favored and picked over a candidate more worth to represent. The influence of GMA7 has played well in favor of their candidate. I already saw that no one among them will come home with any of the three crowns.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:50 am

may i go off now,,,,
hope i wont dream for a tree moving and would just cut my breath,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:57 am

shunrey2009 wrote:may i go off now,,,,
hope i wont dream for a tree moving and would just cut my breath,,,

hahaha...sweet dreams...
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 am

bangilath wrote:The MW winner was judged according to her skin color, height and straightforward answer while the MU was judged according to her toned and curvature body and the MI was favored and picked over a candidate more worth to represent. The influence of GMA7 has played well in favor of their candidate. I already saw that no one among them will come home with any of the three crowns.

you are right. the answer of Gatbonton is unique and honest. it is one of the best answers to a question that night.

But I am going to predict all three will make the cut of their international pageants with one or two winning the crown.. hehehehe. I'll gonna mark this post of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 am

Binibining Pilipinas 2010
The official Miss Philippines Beauty Pageant Grand Coronation Night was held tonight at the Araneta Coliseum.

Top 10 Finalists were Candidates:
1. Marielle Castillo
10. Maria Venus Raj
11. Krista Arrieta Kleiner
13. Gwendoline Ruais
14. Mary Ann Ross Misa
17. Rose Ann Aguilar
18. Helen Nicolette Henson
19. Kate Princess Alimurong
21. Czarina Catherine Gatbonton
22. Dianne Necio

Special Awards recipients were:
Miss Del Monte Fit and Right: Helen Nicolette Henson
Best in Swimsuit: Krista Arrieta Keiner (Actress Krissa Mae)
Best in Evening Gown: Maria Venus Raj
Miss Philippine Airlines: Helen Nicolette Henson
Miss Photogenic: Helen Nicolette Henson

The Crowned Binibining Pilipinas 2010 are:

Binibining Pilipinas Universe – Maria Venus Raj
Binibining Pilipinas World – Czarina Catherine Gatbonton
Binibining Pilipinas International – Krista Arrieta Kleiner (actress Krissa Mae)
1st Runner-up – Dianne Necio
2nd Runner-up – Helen Nicolette Henson
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 am

Calderon wrote:
bangilath wrote:The MW winner was judged according to her skin color, height and straightforward answer while the MU was judged according to her toned and curvature body and the MI was favored and picked over a candidate more worth to represent. The influence of GMA7 has played well in favor of their candidate. I already saw that no one among them will come home with any of the three crowns.

you are right. the answer of Gatbonton is unique and honest. it is one of the best answers to a question that night.

But I am going to predict all three will make the cut of their international pageants with one or two winning the crown.. hehehehe. I'll gonna mark this post of mine.

you wanna bet?

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
Dylan wrote:this year "MW for Philippines is impossible" over 120 girls will compete for the crown, a rightful girl with so much appeal like misa or Hesson or Ruais should have been there...anyway.it's over and done.

agree with you,,,
what made Gatbonton won i think is the "PATRIOTISM" thing,,oh well,which I knew in pageantry is a sign of being afraid to express yourself through the international language without consistency in grammars,,,,,
she's not facially stunning but idk what awaits her.....
BPCI will just waste money sending her to Vietnam and may she just waste her time and leave whatever important thing she'll be leaving here,,,,,

even we say that her being PATRIOTISM became her key to win her title, i think she is not still worthy for title. she is not appealing, plain and most of all she dont have the qualities that JM is looking for to be MW...
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 am

Let us give Czarina Catherine Gatbonton a chance to prove herself a worthy delegate look what happen to lara quigaman no one the she could get the miss international that year plus the fact Gatbonton is quite similar face structure of lara who knows we can never tell... for Kliener the the title is perfect for the prediction on her is good.. as for Venus i am quite disappionted with her in Q and A but nevertheless deserving for Miss U she try to follow the footstep of last year Dominican Republic style .... I hope she will more polish on her style

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 am

better than sending a goddess in miss world and ended as a clapper
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top