BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 am

The Philippines lost AGAIN an incredible opportunity, by leaving winner of Best in SS, Krista Kleiner, who also answered her question so eloquently, out of the BBPW, or BBPU crowns!..angry

I am sorry, but Gatbonton , might be cute and pretty, but to place her over kleiner, THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!! and she sucks for Miss World.. and my prediction that Gwen Ruais would be out of the 3 crowns came true....her walk was just horrible and also at times, she looked very manly....But I truly believe that Venus Raj will end the 11 year drought for the Philippines in MU.. Now she just needs to work on her speech, and communication/interview skills...
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:20 am

Indeed, Great King, she should start working on her communication skills...pronto! smart

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 am

Yes, it would have been better if Krista would have been sent to Miss World than to Miss International.


As for Raj, I am also hopeful she will break the dry spell of the philippines in Miss Universe.


I've always put Gatbonton in my list from day one and her determination being from a very poor family from a remote place will be her key to success. I hope she will strive more to prove us all wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

Kleiner deserves a higher spot...let's see what Gatmonton can offer. she must tripple her effort to get notice in MW...
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 am

Calderon wrote:Yes, it would have been better if Krista would have been sent to Miss World than to Miss International.


As for Raj, I am also hopeful she will break the dry spell of the philippines in Miss Universe.


I've always put Gatbonton in my list from day one and her determination being from a very poor family from a remote place will be her key to success. I hope she will strive more to prove us all wrong.





Of course, although, I am not a fan of her ( Gatbonton ) for MW, nothing would be better for her to prove me wrong!..
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

Kleiner,Misa,Ruias,Henson......

the Burglar= GATBONTON!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 am

Dylan wrote:Kleiner deserves a higher spot...let's see what Gatmonton can offer. she must tripple her effort to get notice in MW...



Yes, Bay Dylan, but even with effort , I just don't see it happening.. she lacks the beauty to become Miss World, or even a top 3 finalist.. Sad
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

shunrey2009 wrote:Kleiner,Misa,Ruias,Henson......

the Burglar= GATBONTON!!!!!!!



Shunrey, baby!!! i love how you have become more outspoken and direct! LOVE IT ( and agree with you!)
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

Calderon wrote:Yes, it would have been better if Krista would have been sent to Miss World than to Miss International.


As for Raj, I am also hopeful she will break the dry spell of the philippines in Miss Universe.


I've always put Gatbonton in my list from day one and her determination being from a very poor family from a remote place will be her key to success. I hope she will strive more to prove us all wrong.

hmmm..this is interesting...
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am

great gatzby wrote:Indeed, Great King, she should start working on her communication skills...pronto! smart



Yes, she does, My Poet...... but i still haven't recovered from Gatbonton going to MW and not Krista. what a waste... Even Henson, or Misa, would have been better than Gatbonton lol!
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dylan wrote:Kleiner deserves a higher spot...let's see what Gatmonton can offer. she must tripple her effort to get notice in MW...



Yes, Bay Dylan, but even with effort , I just don't see it happening.. she lacks the beauty to become Miss World, or even a top 3 finalist.. Sad

massive make-over maybe...I dont want to underestimate her, but more than 10 girls is more competitive and more deserving to be in MW.I felt it was Henson or Misa in MW..anyway.
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:Kleiner,Misa,Ruias,Henson......

the Burglar= GATBONTON!!!!!!!



Shunrey, baby!!! i love how you have become more outspoken and direct! LOVE IT ( and agree with you!)


IDK but there's a furry in me for the BBPW Crown MI AMIGO CALIXTO!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't like,i don't like, i don't like,,,purely Filipina yet so plain,so forgettable,so pale,so boring,,,,so so so....

hmmmmnnnnn.........i really dont like the decision of putting her up there,,,i dont hate her but i just hate her placement....too high and yet she deserves even clapping in the background......i'm so sad....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 am

Dylan wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Dylan wrote:Kleiner deserves a higher spot...let's see what Gatmonton can offer. she must tripple her effort to get notice in MW...



Yes, Bay Dylan, but even with effort , I just don't see it happening.. she lacks the beauty to become Miss World, or even a top 3 finalist.. Sad

massive make-over maybe...I dont want to underestimate her, but more than 10 girls is more competitive and more deserving to be in MW.I felt it was Henson or Misa in MW..anyway.




Totally AGREE.. but for me Gatbonton is a big fat NEEEEEEEEXT!!!.. there is no major make over that will help her win , not even the Asia Continental Queen of beauty in MW.. NOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:37 am

let's forget about Miss World... and focus our attention to MU and MI. hehehehe
avatar
sayonako
Member
Member

Posts : 3127
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 am

Calderon wrote:Yes, it would have been better if Krista would have been sent to Miss World than to Miss International.


As for Raj, I am also hopeful she will break the dry spell of the philippines in Miss Universe.


I've always put Gatbonton in my list from day one and her determination being from a very poor family from a remote place will be her key to success. I hope she will strive more to prove us all wrong.

I'm humbled...yes, my dear-- this is how we should accept the result... initially, i took it with dismay...
now it's water under the bridge...might as well support our binibinis...

btw, i see strong resemblance between Gatbonton and Janina San Miguel...i hope Gatbonton will do what she did a while ago in the MW Q&A thru an interpreter... a first time, if this happens!
cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am

Gatbonton deserved the title BB. PILIPINAS-WORLD.

She might pull a big surprise on MISS WORLD 2010. Her beauty is not your typical "mestisa/chinita beauty" which most of you are looking for.

Its already proven that MW don't appreciate well Filipinas with european blood or Filipinas who looks European.

Karla Bautista and Mafae Yunon are examples of True Filipina beauty which got appreciations by MW Organization.

Let's give Gatbonton a chance to prove herself. Let's support her the way we supported Bianca during those times of bashing and criticisms. Let's help her for transformation and improvement.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 am

GATMONTON'S PROFILE.---A sophomore student taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management, Czarina is 19 years old and stands five feet and ten and a half inches tall. She enjoys playing basketball and volleyball, and is also into acting. She is bent on fulfilling her childhood dream of becoming a beauty queen.
Maybe Ms. Stella influenced the judges basing one her profile. I think Gatmonton will be the "Bianca Manalo" of 2010.
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 am

Here is Gatbonton:


Calderon wrote:Here is a photo of Gatbonton


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 am

Dylan wrote:GATMONTON'S PROFILE.---A sophomore student taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management, Czarina is 19 years old and stands five feet and ten and a half inches tall. She enjoys playing basketball and volleyball, and is also into acting. She is bent on fulfilling her childhood dream of becoming a beauty queen.
Maybe Ms. Stella influenced the judges basing one her profile. I think Gatmonton will be the "Bianca Manalo" of 2010.

i guess so... and she'll do everything to prove her worth of the BB Pilipinas World crown.. let's wait for updates regarding her preparations and her "transformation"
avatar
sayonako
Member
Member

Posts : 3127
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 am

You are right shrewd. let's give the poor lady a chance to prove herself.

when Gloria Diaz was picked to represent Philippines in Miss Universe, fans went crazy in calling her names because of disappointments. They called her a maid who would never have a chance of becoming even a finalist. The rest is history.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

Shunrey, enough of your bashing. I understand your dissatisfaction but you can do it a professional manner. It does not make you a better person.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 am

Calderon wrote:

Shunrey, enough of your bashing. I understand your dissatisfaction but you can do it a professional manner. It does not make you a better person.

okey,,i'm so sorry,,,,i'm just mad and i dont want to express everything that i want to say by pretending to someone that im not,,,,,


Last edited by shunrey2009 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 am

I truly believe that Krista was The Philippines key to cracking MU and perhaps making it to the finals, if not winning the whole thing. She has the international experience, the communication skills, and the catwalk needed to catch you eye. Oh well... right girl, wrong pageant.

Raj is not a bad choice but I would love to see her to go MW. I hope Venus either brings an interpreter or really brushes up on her English. If not, bring an interpreter and make sure they interpret her words correctly. She may surprise me (make the semis) and she may pull off a miracle and make the top 5. I guess I can hope...

Sigh...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 am

Team Gatmonton! sign up now!
I am humbled by her lifestory...let's support her...I already recovered with the results.
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
okey,,i'm so sorry,,,,i'm just mad and i dont want to express everything that i want to say by pretending to someone that im not,,,,,

But you can be mad and express whatever points you want to emphasize by being professional. You can always express yourself by not pretending. show some class and poise like a real beauty queen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum