BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by Dylan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:16 am

I still love Misa's answer...
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 am

great gatzby wrote:
I'm humbled...yes, my dear-- this is how we should accept the result... initially, i took it with dismay...
now it's water under the bridge...might as well support our binibinis...

btw, i see strong resemblance between Gatbonton and Janina San Miguel...i hope Gatbonton will do what she did a while ago in the MW Q&A thru an interpreter... a first time, if this happens!
cheers

that's the right attitude dear.

Yes, I want an interpreter for Gatbonton come MIss WOrld 2010!

Paging Stella Araneta!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 am

too bad i was rooting for her as well...Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 am

what's with the script with my name mr. adviser Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 am

Calderon wrote:

Shunrey, enough of your bashing. I understand your dissatisfaction but you can do it a professional manner. It does not make you a better person.
Remember the RULES...NO BASHING AT ALL!!! You have the right to not like her, but still she deserves respect. And you are in a ENGLISH SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Last edited by Desi on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 am

sayonako wrote:let's forget about Miss World... and focus our attention to MU and MI. hehehehe

I think that will be much better!! THEY HAVE MUCH BETTER CHANCE, ANYWAY.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 am

shrewd wrote:Gatbonton deserved the title BB. PILIPINAS-WORLD.

She might pull a big surprise on MISS WORLD 2010. Her beauty is not your typical "mestisa/chinita beauty" which most of you are looking for.

Its already proven that MW don't appreciate well Filipinas with european blood or Filipinas who looks European.

Karla Bautista and Mafae Yunon are examples of True Filipina beauty which got appreciations by MW Organization.

Let's give Gatbonton a chance to prove herself. Let's support her the way we supported Bianca during those times of bashing and criticisms. Let's help her for transformation and improvement.

Sorry, but Karla Bautista got through the finals because Filipinos voted for here like MAD!!!, and NOT because of her beauty....and i don't see Gatbonton placing at all at MW,but anyway like Great Gastby said, the results are now water under the bridge, and we must accept it and support the girls... so, i wish Gatbonton the very best and hope that she proves me wrong!
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:Kleiner,Misa,Ruias,Henson......

the Burglar= GATBONTON!!!!!!!

Shunrey, baby!!! i love how you have become more outspoken and direct! LOVE IT ( and agree with you!)

IDK but there's a furry in me for the BBPW Crown MI AMIGO CALIXTO!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't like,i don't like, i don't like,,,purely Filipina yet so plain,so forgettable,so pale,so boring,,,,so so so....

hmmmmnnnnn.........i really dont like the decision of putting her up there,,,i dont hate her but i just hate her placement....too high and yet she deserves even clapping in the background......i'm so sad....

i KNOW, I LOOK AT THAT FACE , AND I DON'T EVEN SEE A BEAUTY QUEEN, SPECIALLY THAT FLAT NOSE POINTING DOWN.... AND i AGREE WITH YOU, BUT NOW THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT...
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 am

Whipsal wrote:I truly believe that Krista was The Philippines key to cracking MU and perhaps making it to the finals, if not winning the whole thing. She has the international experience, the communication skills, and the catwalk needed to catch you eye. Oh well... right girl, wrong pageant.

Raj is not a bad choice but I would love to see her to go MW. I hope Venus either brings an interpreter or really brushes up on her English. If not, bring an interpreter and make sure they interpret her words correctly. She may surprise me (make the semis) and she may pull off a miracle and make the top 5. I guess I can hope...

Sigh...

i do see Venus making the semis, at MU 2010, specially after all these months preparations... Too bad that Krista was wasted to ONLY a thrid place Sad Twisted Evil
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 am

khoymax wrote:too bad i was rooting for her as well...Sad

Oh well!!!. ME TOO!.. Rolling Eyes
thumbs up thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Whipsal wrote:I truly believe that Krista was The Philippines key to cracking MU and perhaps making it to the finals, if not winning the whole thing. She has the international experience, the communication skills, and the catwalk needed to catch you eye. Oh well... right girl, wrong pageant.

Raj is not a bad choice but I would love to see her to go MW. I hope Venus either brings an interpreter or really brushes up on her English. If not, bring an interpreter and make sure they interpret her words correctly. She may surprise me (make the semis) and she may pull off a miracle and make the top 5. I guess I can hope...

Sigh...

i do see Venus making the semis, at MU 2010, specially after all these months preparations... Too bad that Krista was wasted to ONLY a thrid place

Yup, it's their old way of thinking... "Send Mestizas to MI". Sigh... what a waste. The bright side is that Krista will go for it and may just bring home the crown. She's got the experience, the looks, the communications skills, now we'll see if the Japanese will like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 am

kleiner was picked over a candidate who is more qualified for the MI crown because it was gma7's 60th anniversary so it was their anniversary present to gma7. for as long as gma7 is the partner of the bbp, expect their candidates to be included in the judges' lists.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:The Philippines lost AGAIN an incredible opportunity, by leaving winner of Best in SS, Krista Kleiner, who also answered her question so eloquently, out of the BBPW, or BBPU crowns!..angry

I am sorry, but Gatbonton , might be cute and pretty, but to place her over kleiner, THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!! and she sucks for Miss World.. and my prediction that Gwen Ruais would be out of the 3 crowns came true....her walk was just horrible and also at times, she looked very manly....But I truly believe that Venus Raj will end the 11 year drought for the Philippines in MU.. Now she just needs to work on her speech, and communication/interview skills...

it is the biggest surprise of the night that Miss GATBONTON placed higher than KLEINER and even to NECIO, HENSON, and MISA... from the beginning that KLEINER opens her mouth she is the clear winner for BbP WORLD or BbP UNIVERSE, she is so impressive i can see SANDRA SEIFERT in her aura the way she answer the question. i was a little disappointed to RAJ because its very obvious that she is too tense and poiseless the way she answer her question. to RUAIS its obvious that she stoodout because of her towering height, as i kept on saying she looks like a transvestite... sorry... i even more prefer to choose Miss Alimurong than Gatbonton. what were the judges thinking...
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am

Henson should be in Miss World,
Krista should be in Miss Universe or MW, and Raj is vice versa...
Gatbonton was so lucky
ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:Henson should be in Miss World,
Krista should be in Miss Universe or MW, and Raj is vice versa...
Gatbonton was so lucky

Exactly, Ardy.. well said!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 am

edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:The Philippines lost AGAIN an incredible opportunity, by leaving winner of Best in SS, Krista Kleiner, who also answered her question so eloquently, out of the BBPW, or BBPU crowns!..angry

I am sorry, but Gatbonton , might be cute and pretty, but to place her over kleiner, THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!! and she sucks for Miss World.. and my prediction that Gwen Ruais would be out of the 3 crowns came true....her walk was just horrible and also at times, she looked very manly....But I truly believe that Venus Raj will end the 11 year drought for the Philippines in MU.. Now she just needs to work on her speech, and communication/interview skills...

it is the biggest surprise of the night that Miss GATBONTON placed higher than KLEINER and even to NECIO, HENSON, and MISA... from the beginning that KLEINER opens her mouth she is the clear winner for BbP WORLD or BbP UNIVERSE, she is so impressive i can see SANDRA SEIFERT in her aura the way she answer the question. i was a little disappointed to RAJ because its very obvious that she is too tense and poiseless the way she answer her question. to RUAIS its obvious that she stoodout because of her towering height, as i kept on saying she looks like a transvestite... sorry... i even more prefer to choose Miss Alimurong than Gatbonton. what were the judges thinking...

Ed .. thank you very much for your imput.. I really enjoyed reading it , specially because i thought the exact same things you described!!!..
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I think that Krista is luucky enought that she have MI Crown....But still, theres more better than her...I just hope she will win Mi...Co'z being afinalist in MI is common already to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Guys, let's us all remember that the 3 crowns are of equal importance and weight. That's according to BPCI. hide hide

So Krista winning the Miss International crown was like winning the Misses Universe and World crowns.

hihihi

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Calderon wrote:Guys, let's us all remember that the 3 crowns are of equal importance and weight. That's according to BPCI. hide hide

So Krista winning the Miss International crown was like winning the Misses Universe and World crowns.

hihihi

That is interesting, but, in other parts of the world, for example, in America, (north, central and south) the MU pageant is most prestigious, 2nd MW, 3ed MI and 4th ME..

In Europe MW is most important, followed, by MU , Mi and then ME

In Asia, MU is # 1, then MW, then MI, and then ME...
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Calderon wrote:Guys, let's us all remember that the 3 crowns are of equal importance and weight. That's according to BPCI. hide hide

hihihi

but lets face it winning BbP International its just like she was just ranked third over all we all know that we are always giving focus to MISS UNIVERSE and in MISS WORLD.
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:53 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:I think that Krista is luucky enought that she have MI Crown....But still, theres more better than her...I just hope she will win Mi...Co'z being afinalist in MI is common already to us.

let's wait and see... Smile
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am

I don't think she has been robbed. BB-I placement for her is enough. I even find Necio and Nicolette more appealing and gorgeous than her. She should be thankful for the title and I guess she is. I still support her as one of our reps for international pageant. Her best asset, her personality. Face is just a plain mestisa. Her body, still in doubt why she won best in swimsuit.
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Eblazer wrote:I don't think she has been robbed. BB-I placement for her is enough. I even find Necio and Nicolette more appealing and gorgeous than her. She should be thankful for the title and I guess she is. I still support her as one of our reps for international pageant. Her best asset, her personality. Face is just a plain mestisa. Her body, still in doubt why she won best in swimsuit.

I respect your opinion, but completely disagree..... as a beauty expert, for many years.. I can tell you that Krista's beauty is what is called a " Super Beauty". which is not on the Goddess category, but , which makes her definitely, more beautiful than most of the other girls who can only dream of reaching that status.. Most of the other girls, in the BBP this year were, what is called, " plain beauties"..., Venus Raj, on the other hand, does reach a Demi Goddess status...(Middle-Goddess status).. a full goddess, would be someone like Oxana Fedorova,, Aishawaraya Ray, Veruzka Ramirez and Martina Thorogood, amongst others;.... so Krista Kleiner, possesses, a rather uncommon beauty , specially for a Pinay, and even though, Henson (forget Necio, NO WAY!!!) might be "prettier" to you than Krista, Henson does not possess the aura, nor the sexiness, or the overall allure of Krista Kleiner.... Henson is pretty and so young , but that's it.... she totally lacks the depth and the dimension that Krista presents in he physique, her demeanor and her aura. ...from night to day....Thanks.
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:44 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:The Philippines lost AGAIN an incredible opportunity, by leaving winner of Best in SS, Krista Kleiner, who also answered her question so eloquently, out of the BBPW, or BBPU crowns!..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:12 am

I just "heard" that the reason Krista was pegged for the MI pageant is because there might be residency issues, therefore, it was safer to put her as a rep. to MI. Is this true, anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top