BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KRISTA KLEINER GOT ROBBED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:17 am

Whipsal wrote:I just "heard" that the reason Krista was pegged for the MI pageant is because there might be residency issues, therefore, it was safer to put her as a rep. to MI. Is this true, anyone know?

Oh WOW, that would be inexcusable !!! if this were true, it was very negligent of her, to take part of BBP 2010, without having first solved her residency/legal status!!! angry
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Whipsal wrote:I just "heard" that the reason Krista was pegged for the MI pageant is because there might be residency issues, therefore, it was safer to put her as a rep. to MI. Is this true, anyone know?

Oh WOW, that would be inexcusable !!! if this were true, it was very negligent of her, to take part of BBP 2010, without having first solved her residency/legal status!!!

It's a rumor and you know how that goes. It does, however, make sense if it's true. I'm assuming she has dual citizenship and that may be part of the problem(?). If it is a residency issue, then MI is the safe bet but you're right, she should have taken care of this prior to the pageant. Then again, it may have been a unknown issue to anyone until the pageant started. If that's the case, we all know she deserved a crown and they gave her the one where residency is not such a big issue.

Hopefully, she does extremely well at MI. My only concern is that the Japanese judges may not like her bubbly and confident personality. They usually go for sweet and demure don't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 am

Whipsal wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Oh WOW, that would be inexcusable !!! if this were true, it was very negligent of her, to take part of BBP 2010, without having first solved her residency/legal status!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a rumor and you know how that goes. It does, however, make sense if it's true. I'm assuming she has dual citizenship and that may be part of the problem(?). If it is a residency issue, then MI is the safe bet but you're right, she should have taken care of this prior to the pageant. Then again, it may have been a unknown issue to anyone until the pageant started. If that's the case, we all know she deserved a crown and they gave her the one where residency is not such a big issue.

Hopefully, she does extremely well at MI. My only concern is that the Japanese judges may not like her bubbly and confident personality. They usually go for sweet and demure don't they?

BPCI learned their lesson about the residency issues during the 1990, 1998 and 1999 BB Pilipinas editions, when the original winner for the MU pageant was dethroned and replaced by either runners-up or handpicked by Madame Stella. It was only in 1999 where the replacement for Janelle Bautista almost got the MU crown.

I agree with you Whipsal, her bubbly, on-the-go attitude might affect her stint in MI. MI tends to delegates with reserved sweet and demure personality. But let's wait how will she handle it. Miss International is the forte of Madame Stella, so she'll be a great help in preparing Kleiner.
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 am

not really!!!
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 am

sayonako wrote:
Whipsal wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Oh WOW, that would be inexcusable !!! if this were true, it was very negligent of her, to take part of BBP 2010, without having first solved her residency/legal status!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BPCI learned their lesson about the residency issues during the 1990, 1998 and 1999 BB Pilipinas editions, when the original winner for the MU pageant was dethroned and replaced by either runners-up or handpicked by Madame Stella. It was only in 1999 where the replacement for Janelle Bautista almost got the MU crown.

I agree with you Whipsal, her bubbly, on-the-go attitude might affect her stint in MI. MI tends to delegates with reserved sweet and demure personality. But let's wait how will she handle it. Miss International is the forte of Madame Stella, so she'll be a great help in preparing Kleiner.

Yes, good observation, she was much better suited for MW, or even MU than for MI.. but if Ana Gabriela of Mexico won, why not Krista?.. well at least i see her placing., but she must work, from now till then in not coming across as arrogant, or overly confident.....
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

pepper wrote:not really!!!

Oh well... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

If the rumors were true, I just can't believe that the past dethroned winners didn't have the chance as what Krista have now...very unfair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 am

DavaoPrince wrote:If the rumors were true, I just can't believe that the past dethroned winners didn't have the chance as what Krista have now...very unfair

I have this feeling that Krista was up front about the possiblity of a residency claim where the others were not up front and had to face the consequences for their silence. Couldn't help them if they said nothing until after the fact...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:58 am

Whipsal wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:If the rumors were true, I just can't believe that the past dethroned winners didn't have the chance as what Krista have now...very unfair

I have this feeling that Krista was up front about the possiblity of a residency claim where the others were not up front and had to face the consequences for their silence. Couldn't help them if they said nothing until after the fact...

If we get to see the picture of the story, whether declared or not, the main fact that they are all discovered to have the same problem creates a big impact on the BPCI's decisions when handling such issue. Dethroning is not the answer then but a re-shuffle should have been done.

Personally, I agree. However, in the other cases, the re-shuffle may not have worked out to their advantage or perhaps the degree of the violation was such that there was no other choice. In Krista's case, she is a resident, but there were perhaps other issues such as citizenship and permanent residence status. In the case of the others, they may not have had residence in the P.I. for any length of time and the may not have had the dual citizenship. Just speculating...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

I HATE TO SEE HER COMPETE IN MISS INTL.. HER BEAUTY WILL MAKE WAVES IN MISS UNIVERSE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 am

renegade wrote:I HATE TO SEE HER COMPETE IN MISS INTL.. HER BEAUTY WILL MAKE WAVES IN MISS UNIVERSE!!

I very much agree with you but then again... I have to hand it to Venus. She's starting to grow on me more but will never replace the fact that Krista would have been the better representative to MU. I wish Venus the best and hope she can hone her communication skills and relax her nerves...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 am

renegade wrote:I HATE TO SEE HER COMPETE IN MISS INTL.. HER BEAUTY WILL MAKE WAVES IN MISS UNIVERSE!!

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, BABY... KLEINER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO EITHER MU, OR MW.....HANDS DOWN....
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, BABY... KLEINER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO EITHER MU, OR MW.....HANDS DOWN....

Unfortunalely, it's water under the bridge now. Hopefully, Madame Stella knows what she's doing. Her past choices were not that great - always right girl, wrong pageant. Because BbP. changed its presentation this year, maybe, just maybe, Madame Stella has a plan that differs from before. Their MW candidate is sure different that what has been sent before. With Raj, maybe she's trying to send someone that has a "regal air" about them in hopes that it will be different enough to catch the judges eyes, i.e., Margie Moran. We'll see... HOWEVER, I still feel that Krista would have really created waves in MU and would have really done The Philippines proud, if not take home the third MU crown for us. As it is, I'm hoping that she is trained in the "MI way" and brings home the 5th crown for us in MI. She is so very deserving of an International Crown!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 am

i think Gatbonton will be dethroned after few months...Just like Janina...Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 am

khoymax wrote:i think Gatbonton will be dethroned after few months...Just like Janina...Razz

OMG!!! for me, that would be totally SHOCKING!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 am

khoymax wrote:i think Gatbonton will be dethroned after few months...Just like Janina...Razz

hopefully history will not repeat, after all Miss Gatbonton is worthy for the crown, janina and czarina have a different scenario, in janina's time she became talk of the town because the way she ridiculously respond her question, to czarina she is just true to herself. first and foremost janina is younger than czarina when she was crowned BbP WORLD.

i just want to add something in 1988 Bb Pilipinas International winner answered her question in FILIPINO, so it means Gatbonton is not the first one answered her question in FILIPINO, and also remember that Miss Evangeline Pascual placed 1st runner up in the 1973 MISS WORLD, she humbly answered her question in FILIPINO ( though the host ask her to say something in FILiPINO language )
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

edwoct1026 wrote:

hopefully history will not repeat, after all Miss Gatbonton is worthy for the crown, janina and czarina have a different scenario, in janina's time she became talk of the town because the way she ridiculously respond her question, to czarina she is just true to herself. first and foremost janina is younger than czarina when she was crowned BbP WORLD.

i just want to add something in 1988 Bb Pilipinas International winner answered her question in FILIPINO, so it means Gatbonton is not the first one answered her question in FILIPINO, and also remember that Miss Evangeline Pascual placed 1st runner up in the 1973 MISS WORLD, she humbly answered her question in FILIPINO ( though the host ask her to say something in FILiPINO language )

Evangeline Pascual had an EXQUISITE face, when we talk of terms of beauty..Moreover, she had a regal stance , both qualities which Miss Gatbonton totally lacks... If she places in MW, will be only due to her Beauty with a Purpose, (if she has a strong charity platform), but unfortunately, i am sure that she won't win any major beauty awards in MU2010... come one, let's be realistic and not delusional about it... peacefully
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

There has been talks that Kleiner and Raj were the Top 2 candidates in terms of scores at the end of the night ( prior to the deliberation )

Unfortunately Krista is not eligible for Miss World for her residency so she was to relegated to 3rd place

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 pm

boom wrote:There has been talks that Kleiner and Raj were the Top 2 candidates in terms of scores at the end of the night ( prior to the deliberation )

Unfortunately Krista is not eligible for Miss World for her residency so she was to relegated to 3rd place

That is very disturbing... Mad .. well, then Necio, or Henson, should have been sent to MW .. I just don't see Gatbonton making the cut WHATSOEVER at MW
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top