BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Do you think.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think.......

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Venus has a slim body,,i think its hot,,,do you think its good to see her like this in Miss Universe????
Samantha Tajik is awesome in this pic (IDK what happened why she didnt make it),,this is the type of MU candidate that i like a lot,,,,,

(I'm sorry if it is again another Venus Raj thread,,its not to hype her but i just wanna know your opinion if it will be fine to see her like this in MU.....)

Last edited by shunrey2009 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you think.......

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Since Venus is slender, I think a body fitting gown like the one above would be nice for her but to up her chances a bit, I want her to wear a gown like Carla Abellana's or anything really attention grabbing. Btw, white is Venus's color.
Hope Madam Stella continues to please Filipinos like what she has already started.
Crossing my fingers.

Last edited by el_jugador on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

el_jugador wrote: Since Venus is slender, I think a body fitting gown like the one above would be nice for her but to up her chances a bit, I want her to wear a gown like Carla Abellana's or anything really attention grabbing. Btw, white is Venus's color.
Hope Madam Stella continues to please Filipinos like what she has already started.
Crossing my fingers.

I guess BBPCI really wants some change. Oh well, let's wait for Venus to compete in MU. From there, we can answer all our doubts. Smile
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Absolutely!!;.... body hugging would definitely be an asset for Venus Raj!
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum