BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:02 pm

I was amazed that my Misso Friends come over to Davao....Hope they will comeback for more.....


5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

1. Davao City is the safest City in Mindanao
2. Its Airport is the strictest Airport in the Philippines
3. We are Banning Smoking in the entire City
4. Our Tourist destinations: Beaches, Foods, Night Clubs and Malls were accessible and Affordable
5. We have the best people: Hospitable, Friendly, Honest and well Educated

So Come and Visit Davao now...The Safest Place on Earth




















Last edited by DavaoPrince on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Jheeded on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Been to davao and very safe to stroll at night


Last edited by Jheeded on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jheeded
Member
Member

Posts : 519
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:I was amazed that my Misso Friends come over to Davao....Hope they will comeback for more.....


5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

1. Davao City is the safest City in Mindanao
2. Its Airport is the strictest Airport in the Philippines
3. We are Banning Smoking in the entire City
4. Our Tourist destinations: Beaches, Foods, Night Clubs and Malls were accessible and Affordable
5. We have the best people: Hospitable, Friendly, Honest and well Educated


So Come and Visit Davao now...The Safest Place on Earth

if you WELCOME them very nice way.....not to insult them especially if a new person like JUSTIN.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 pm

hmmmmmm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by sayonako on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:I was amazed that my Misso Friends come over to Davao....Hope they will comeback for more.....


5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

1. Davao City is the safest City in Mindanao
2. Its Airport is the strictest Airport in the Philippines
3. We are Banning Smoking in the entire City
4. Our Tourist destinations: Beaches, Foods, Night Clubs and Malls were accessible and Affordable
5. We have the best people: Hospitable, Friendly, Honest and well Educated


So Come and Visit Davao now...The Safest Place on Earth

i agree.. this is my first time here in davao.. and I'll be back to manila tomorrow afternoon..
Well I can conclude that I really enjoyed my 4 day vacation here in davao.. Smile
Friendly people....

Thanks Kapatid raffy and gee for the tour around the city and Samal island (and also to his bestfriend Tom)
And to John (davao prince) and pollie for their souvenir gift.. (necklace)

One thing more, what makes my stay in davao memorable was that, I celebrated my bday here Smile
avatar
sayonako
Member
Member

Posts : 3127
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 pm

I love this city...and its beautiful people! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

great gatzby wrote:I love this city...and its beautiful people! Very Happy

how are you SIR DISMAS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm

i wish i could visit Phils. early nxt year and i will try to visit davao. looking at those pix it seems i will have a great time & will enjoy there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

d'tracer wrote:i wish i could visit Phils. early nxt year and i will try to visit davao. looking at those pix it seems i will have a great time & will enjoy there.

i'll be there in the phillipines 12/15/09 the whole family

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:i wish i could visit Phils. early nxt year and i will try to visit davao. looking at those pix it seems i will have a great time & will enjoy there.

i'll be there in the phillipines 12/15/09 the whole family

ohhh, lovely! its next week. hope u'll enjoy ur xmas season in phils.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:i wish i could visit Phils. early nxt year and i will try to visit davao. looking at those pix it seems i will have a great time & will enjoy there.

i'll be there in the phillipines 12/15/09 the whole family

ohhh, lovely! its next week. hope u'll enjoy ur xmas season in phils.
i guess....visiting my lola....in muntin-lupa city

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

SERGIE wrote:
i guess....visiting my lola....in muntin-lupa city

so u will be in manila area... if u like night life try "Daungan" in Timog Quezon City... lots of pretty young babes...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
i guess....visiting my lola....in muntin-lupa city

so u will be in manila area... if u like night life try "Daungan" in Timog Quezon City... lots of pretty young babes...

why not?.......me and my younger brother......we need that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
i guess....visiting my lola....in muntin-lupa city

so u will be in manila area... if u like night life try "Daungan" in Timog Quezon City... lots of pretty young babes...

why not?.......me and my younger brother......we need that?

nice pix...! i've been there once, 2 yrs back... i wish i could come back there... u will love the ambiance but mostly politicians
are visiting that place coz ive seen Senator Enrile there w/ his group.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 pm

nice pix...! i've been there once, 2 yrs back... i wish i could come back there... u will love the ambiance but mostly politicians
are visiting that place coz ive seen Senator Enrile there w/ his group.
[/quote]

as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

SERGIE wrote:
as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

yuph, no trouble at all & very secured place coz of politician guests maybe.
most of the waitresses are part-time college stud frm well known universities in manila.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

yuph, no trouble at all & very secured place coz of politician guests maybe.
most of the waitresses are part-time college stud frm well known universities in manila.
good job.......i like that better.....peaceful and no trouble!!!..thats awesome!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

yuph, no trouble at all & very secured place coz of politician guests maybe.
most of the waitresses are part-time college stud frm well known universities in manila.
good job.......i like that better.....peaceful and no trouble!!!..thats awesome!!

i'm sure u will enjoy, the best part is, all the pretty young babe models will appear wet look in a two piece.
they wl dive to the pool and will do some exhibitions & after that they will come to ur table one by one...
that will surely make ur blood boils hehe
..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

yuph, no trouble at all & very secured place coz of politician guests maybe.
most of the waitresses are part-time college stud frm well known universities in manila.
good job.......i like that better.....peaceful and no trouble!!!..thats awesome!!

i'm sure u will enjoy, the best part is, all the pretty young babe models will appear wet look in a two piece.
they wl dive to the pool and will do some exhibitions & after that they will come to ur table one by one...
that will surely make ur blood boils hehe
..
are you serious or you just joking?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by pepper on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

LOL!!! IS THIS A STRAIGHT CONVERSATION!!
avatar
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
as long as no trouble......were game!!!!

yuph, no trouble at all & very secured place coz of politician guests maybe.
most of the waitresses are part-time college stud frm well known universities in manila.
good job.......i like that better.....peaceful and no trouble!!!..thats awesome!!

i'm sure u will enjoy, the best part is, all the pretty young babe models will appear wet look in a two piece.
they wl dive to the pool and will do some exhibitions & after that they will come to ur table one by one...
that will surely make ur blood boils hehe
..
are you serious or you just joking?

it's TRUE... been there once & i wish i could come back soon!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by pepper on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 pm

HOW BOUT GIGOLOS!!Hahahaaaha!!! just kidding
avatar
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 pm

pepper wrote:LOL!!! IS THIS A STRAIGHT CONVERSATION!!

Serge is visiting Manila on Dec.15 , so I'm giving him some tips on where to go in case he wants night life.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 pm

it's TRUE... been there once & i wish i could come back soon! [/quote]

ok i believe you then.........thanks for all the info!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 pm

d'tracer wrote:
pepper wrote:LOL!!! IS THIS A STRAIGHT CONVERSATION!!

Serge is visiting Manila on Dec.15 , so I'm giving him some tips on where to go in case he wants night life.

tell him......dude!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum