BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by edwoct1026 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 pm

guys another successful Binibini alumna became one of the newest passer in the recent BAR examination in the Philippines she is no other than Miss Universe Photogenic 2007 Anna Teresa L. Licaros... congrats Tere!!! here is the link to see all the list of the BAR passers... teresa is in the number 723 they are in the alphabetical order... www.sc.judiciary.gov.ph , if iam not mistaken in this decade BINIBINI has produce two attorneys the first one is ZORAH andam.... cheers
avatar
edwoct1026
Member
Member

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 pm

congrats to her........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I wonder who topped the Bar this time... Question
Anyway, congratulations Atty. Anna Teresa L. Licaros! bowing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by edwoct1026 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

great gatzby wrote:I wonder who topped the Bar this time... Question
Anyway, congratulations Atty. Anna Teresa L. Licaros! bowing


she is the real beauty and brain girl...
avatar
edwoct1026
Member
Member

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by beauty_mwah on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:guys another successful Binibini alumna became one of the newest passer in the recent BAR examination in the Philippines she is no other than Miss Universe Photogenic 2007 Anna Teresa L. Licaros... congrats Tere!!! here is the link to see all the list of the BAR passers... teresa is in the number 723 they are in the alphabetical order... www.sc.judiciary.gov.ph , if iam not mistaken in this decade BINIBINI has produce two attorneys the first one is ZORAH andam.... cheers

Actually 3 attorney the 3rd one is phyllis guererro bbp08 candidate
avatar
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 215
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 27
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by edwoct1026 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 pm

beauty_mwah wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:guys another successful Binibini alumna became one of the newest passer in the recent BAR examination in the Philippines she is no other than Miss Universe Photogenic 2007 Anna Teresa L. Licaros... congrats Tere!!! here is the link to see all the list of the BAR passers... teresa is in the number 723 they are in the alphabetical order... www.sc.judiciary.gov.ph , if iam not mistaken in this decade BINIBINI has produce two attorneys the first one is ZORAH andam.... cheers

Actually 3 attorney the 3rd one is phyllis guererro bbp08 candidate


brainy binibini beauties...
avatar
edwoct1026
Member
Member

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by edwoct1026 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

since tere is a summa cumlaude when she graduated do you think she is in the top 10 bar passer?
avatar
edwoct1026
Member
Member

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by Ray on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

SAN BEDA GRABBED TOP 1 & 2

ATENEO GOT 7 OUT OF TOP 10
avatar
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 36
Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 am

edwoct1026 wrote:since tere is a summa cumlaude when she graduated do you think she is in the top 10 bar passer?

she's not included in the top 10
avatar
sayonako
Member
Member

Posts : 3127
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by edwoct1026 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 pm

sayonako wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:since tere is a summa cumlaude when she graduated do you think she is in the top 10 bar passer?

she's not included in the top 10


uh... sayang... but at least she already fulfill her dreams...
avatar
edwoct1026
Member
Member

Posts : 190
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by sayonako on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:31 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:
sayonako wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:since tere is a summa cumlaude when she graduated do you think she is in the top 10 bar passer?

she's not included in the top 10


uh... sayang... but at least she already fulfill her dreams...

tumpak.. ako din childhood dream ko maging abogado...
avatar
sayonako
Member
Member

Posts : 3127
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 pm

korek! aq beauty queen lng tlga pngarap q.
xa nging beauty queen n and abogado..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Attorney Anna Teresa L. Licaros...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum