BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Marie Ann, Melody n Diana latest photos...:-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marie Ann, Melody n Diana latest photos...:-)

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Marie Ann Umali looked better than in her Miss World Stint... Our Queens really blossom after their reign and away from the handling of BPCI.. Marie Ann has all the potential to become an International Titleholder if only BPCI harnessed her to the fullest... What a shame!

Melody Gersbach is looking fresh and should have made the top3 in Miss International...If only BPCI let her wear a two-piece in Miss International Swimsuit competition.. What's with the fuss of imposing a one-piece for our beauties in Miss International???

Diana Arevalo is also pretty...She should join again in the future...She should maintain her fierce look just like in one of her Bb Portraits in 2008..

Back to top Go down

Re: Marie Ann, Melody n Diana latest photos...:-)

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

They all are looking great, and haven't gained any weight... I specially like Melody, no wonder she placed in MI, as I predicted it... and I said that Umali would not place at all...and it happened) Diana is looking very fresh too...
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:They all are looking great, and haven't gained any weight... I specially like Melody, no wonder she placed in MI, as I predicted it... and I said that Umali would not place at all...and it happened) Diana is looking very fresh too...

hello my prince... wazzup??? nice to see u hear... tca!!! Laughing Laughing

Last edited by renegade on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 pm

renegade wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:They all are looking great, and haven't gained any weight... I specially like Melody, no wonder she placed in MI, as I predicted it... and I said that Umali would not place at all...and it happened) Diana is looking very fresh too...

hello my prince... wazzup??? nice to see u hear... tca!!! Laughing Laughing

SO good to see you and hear from you too, my cute rubber ducky!! :
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

how's life so far??? what are the things that keeps you busy lately??? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 pm

renegade wrote:how's life so far??? what are the things that keeps you busy lately??? Smile

I am currently working with seniors in fitness and wellness programs, and also get to travel a bit, on and off... I also enjoy this pageant forums, but dislike the drama and bashing that exist in other forums and of which I was also a constant target from haters and jealous bitches...that is why i am not going back to that other place... I was in Italy and in Venezuela over the holidays... and you baby what's up?.. love you avi,.. BTW!
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
renegade wrote:how's life so far??? what are the things that keeps you busy lately??? Smile

I am currently working with seniors in fitness and wellness programs, and also get to travel a bit, on and off... I also enjoy this pageant forums, but dislike the drama and bashing that exist in other forums and of which I was also a constant target from haters and jealous bitches...that is why i am not going back to that other place... I was in Italy and in Venezuela over the holidays... and you baby what's up?.. love you avi,.. BTW!

we're just about to enjoy our summer vacation here in the Philippines... Just finished my schooling and about to prepare myself for the upcoming board/licensure examination... i can also attest about the hatred and bashing from the other FORUM... even the admins and mods are tolerating them...what a shame! glad that this forum exists...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 pm

renegade wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

we're just about to enjoy our summer vacation here in the Philippines... Just finished my schooling and about to prepare myself for the upcoming board/licensure examination... i can also attest about the hatred and bashing from the other FORUM... even the admins and mods are tolerating them...what a shame! glad that this forum exists...

Yes, baby.. the fact that the admins and mods are tolerating bad behavior shows you , that they have no heart and no real respect for anyone and that all they care about is popularity and " ratings".. very selfish indeed.. anyway.. I wish you the very best in your studies.. what field is that you are in?...
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:13 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
renegade wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Yes, baby.. the fact that the admins and mods are tolerating bad behavior shows you , that they have no heart and no real respect for anyone and that all they care about is popularity and " ratings".. very selfish indeed.. anyway.. I wish you the very best in your studies.. what field is that you are in?...

Accountancy my prince... what are the hit courses in the US as of the moment??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 pm

renegade wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
renegade wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Accountancy my prince... what are the hit courses in the US as of the moment??

Accounting, computer science, economics and health care are the top main courses and professions, my lovely rubber ducky... so you are on the right track cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 am

I always love Marie Ann

Tumaba na si Francine kaya pwede na niyang palitan,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top