BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

it was Dad, f@#$ bpci

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 pm

IT IS TRUE. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 pm

el_jugador wrote:IT IS TRUE. Sad




OMG I am in shock!..who , then will replace her? Shocked
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:IT IS TRUE. Sad




OMG I am in shock!..who , then will replace her? Shocked

http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj-dethroned

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:IT IS TRUE. Sad




OMG I am in shock!..who , then will replace her? Shocked

http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj-dethroned

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad



Guys, I am truly saddened about this news.... Miss Henson is still a good choice, but I I really think that Venus Raj, had a much greter chance to do well in MU than Nicolette Henson.. anyway.. let's now hope for the best.... Sad
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:IT IS TRUE. Sad




OMG I am in shock!..who , then will replace her? Shocked

http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj-dethroned

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad



Guys, I am truly saddened about this news.... Miss Henson is still a good choice, but I I really think that Venus Raj, had a much greter chance to do well in MU than Nicolette Henson.. anyway.. let's now hope for the best.... Sad

me too,,,in as much as i love Nicolette, Venus is on her way to Miss Universe already and its just gone,,,,
I'm already loving her,,,then this crap, makes me feel like grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrr again,,,making someone hope for nothing,,,,,Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:IT IS TRUE. Sad




OMG I am in shock!..who , then will replace her? Shocked

http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj-dethroned

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad



Guys, I am truly saddened about this news.... Miss Henson is still a good choice, but I I really think that Venus Raj, had a much greter chance to do well in MU than Nicolette Henson.. anyway.. let's now hope for the best.... Sad

me too,,,in as much as i love Nicolette, Venus is on her way to Miss Universe already and its just gone,,,,
I'm already loving her,,,then this crap, makes me feel like grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrr again,,,making someone hope for nothing,,,,,Sad






I know , and this was the ONLY time when I felt very confident about a BBPU reaching the semifinals and beyond.... this really seems like a bad dream... but unfortunately, is a shocking and sad reality.... ( is really very annoying and i am sure many people are also PISSED OFF!!! Sad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 am

i lost my appetite as well!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 am

If this stays as is and Nicolette goes to MU (pending any legal actions VRaj is attempting), I pray that Nicolette starts going to the gym, tones herself up, starts practicing her interview skills and really work hard for this. I was not a fan of Venus going to MU but I supported her and thought that maybe, just maybe, we stood a chance. Now, it's all in Nicolette's hands. She really needs to get herself mentally and physically ready for Miss Universe. She can do it but she needs to work hard to get where she needs to be before going. I wish her the best!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 am

At least, Nicolette Henson, seems to have much more potential than Bianca Manalo, that is for sure!
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Taxki on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 am


Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Posts : 921
Join date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by bangilath on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am

Calderon wrote:http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--BPCI-has-decided-to--let-go--of-Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj


That's the news. But I guess there is still hope..... This is plain stupidity on the part of BPCI!!!!

in the court of law where one swears in the bible to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and later on found to be lying, it is not stupidity but it is PERJURY and punishable by jail time or fine for such fees and in her case, it's dethronement.

bangilath

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

bangilath wrote:
Calderon wrote:http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--BPCI-has-decided-to--let-go--of-Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj


That's the news. But I guess there is still hope..... This is plain stupidity on the part of BPCI!!!!

in the court of law where one swears in the bible to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and later on found to be lying, it is not stupidity but it is PERJURY and punishable by jail time or fine for such fees and in her case, it's dethronement.




Wow this is serious stuff.... Sad
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Desi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Thread moved to Philippines Forum.

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 105
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Ray on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

THIS IS SH,IT!!!! REALLY SH.IT!
avatar
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 36
Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm

I know Helen Henson will do well, aside from being a smart girl, she is also training with the winners right? so no worries about her development co'z she will avail what the winners avail specially now that she's given the responsibility of competing in MU 2010...I believe she can be a good candidate eversince BBP started and my support will be for her all the way. Hope you guys will give full support for her to soar high in the MU competition coming this september.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 am

bangilath wrote:
Calderon wrote:http://www.pep.ph/news/25165/-FIRST-READ-ON-PEP:--BPCI-has-decided-to--let-go--of-Bb.-Pilipinas-Universe-Maria-Venus-Raj


That's the news. But I guess there is still hope..... This is plain stupidity on the part of BPCI!!!!

in the court of law where one swears in the bible to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and later on found to be lying, it is not stupidity but it is PERJURY and punishable by jail time or fine for such fees and in her case, it's dethronement.

I got your point but I guess I was not able to expound my point. I said it was stupidity on the part of BPCI because they were in the position to screen the girl well before they let them join the pageant. What was the screening committee doing?

Assuming Venus and the mother lied in their statements and they provided the documents or birth certificate prior to the pageant, what took BPCI that long to come up with the decision to dethrone the poor girl? I assume this conflict was made to known by BPCI even before the pageant (Binibining Pilipinas 2010) started.

So, BPCI is damn stupid!!!!!!!!! war 1 war 1 war 1 war 1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:40 am

BPCI SUCKS! war 1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MA. VENUS RAJ: DETHRONED!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum