BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

TIME TO MAKE A MOVE--JUSTICE FOR VENUS RAJ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TIME TO MAKE A MOVE--JUSTICE FOR VENUS RAJ!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Barely two weeks ago i made a post under Price Calixto's thread stating my optimism toward Venus Raj's possible great performance in Miss Universe. To quote: "glad to know that pageant pundits are putting Venus Raj at the top of their list. if my recollection serves me right, tis d first time in years that a Phil rep is being considered a frontrunner this early..hope lady Venus will finally end the drought for the once Miss Universe powerhouse Phillipines."

While i'm still savoring a well-deserved victory, a shocking news came out. Venus Raj was dethroned as Bb Pilipinas-Universe! I cannot contain my disappointment and want to denounce BPCI's reprehensible decision;

*for their negligence of doing a background check of the contestants' personal information.
*for the shallow reasoning. Venus was abruptly stipped of her title without due process. being an illegitimate child and born out of wedlock are NOT grounds for dethronement! the fact remains--Venus is a Filipina and have lived most of her life in the Philippines. the discrepancy in the birth certificate was not her fault at all because it was done long time ago. if BPCI was really concerned, they should have instead supported Venus by having the document fixed. knowing their power and influence, the legal process of rectifiying whatever is inconsistent in the document won't take that long in time for her travel for Miss Universe comes August or September.
*for their stale and oh, so rotten policies that have been in practice since time immemorial.
*for denying Venus of her once in a lifetime dream that led to the demoralization of her whole being.
*for depriving another possible honor and pride for the Philippines in Miss Universe. AND for raising the ire of most pageant fanatics and followers to this never-ending cycle of dethronements and "moral" standards beyond rational comprehension.

I have been finding ways to pacify my outburst but i just can't find enough reasons to keep subservient. BPCI has again perpetrated a heinous act to add to their long list of injustices done to Filipina beauty queens!
Now is the time to unite and let those trashes be disposed of properly! Condemn BPCI!! Justice for Venus Raj!!

Back to top Go down

Re: TIME TO MAKE A MOVE--JUSTICE FOR VENUS RAJ!

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 pm

The birth certificate in question is similar to what had been presented for Venus' schooling-- from elementary to college...

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am

Thread moved to Philippines Forum.

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 am

I am an avid fan of Nikette but I won't be settled unless venus gets justice of her dethronement co'z the I believe that her dethronement is unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 am

from a poster:

Let's pledge our support for Venus Raj by also calling the BPCI secretariat and expressing our concerns... Their number is (632) 911-3101 local 8321. I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top