BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am

PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES HERE..........!!!!

high school days:


Last edited by SERGIE on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 am

infairness...cutiepie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 am

khoymax wrote:infairness...cutiepie

thanks!
bowing bowing bowing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by pepper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 am

i'm shy!!
avatar
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 am

pepper wrote:i'm shy!!
just show your cute cut? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by pepper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 am

SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:i'm shy!!
just show your cute cut? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u first in pm
avatar
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2009-12-06
Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm

pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:i'm shy!!
just show your cute cut? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u first in pm

me too i'm shy!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm

post your pics guys!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 am

OMG!...SERGIE WILL YOU MARRY ME NOW?
I MISS YOU BABY!
I'M GLAD YOU ARE HERE TOO!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Dylan on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Let's support this thread...keep those pictures coming! Very Happy
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:30 pm

OMG..this spot is reserved

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 pm

You are handsome. Smile Good for you. You can freely show your high school pic. I can't. I was like a TWIG during high school.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 pm

el_jugador wrote: You are handsome. Smile Good for you. You can freely show your high school pic. I can't. I was like a TWIG during high school.

ahh...I know your not a twig before.....look at you now, i'm your number 1 fan.... love love love love love

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
el_jugador wrote: You are handsome. Smile Good for you. You can freely show your high school pic. I can't. I was like a TWIG during high school.

ahh...I know your not a twig before.....look at you now, i'm your number 1 fan.... love love love love love

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

But hey, I used to be a twig. Believe it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm

el_jugador wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
el_jugador wrote: You are handsome. Smile Good for you. You can freely show your high school pic. I can't. I was like a TWIG during high school.

ahh...I know your not a twig before.....look at you now, i'm your number 1 fan.... love love love love love

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

But hey, I used to be a twig. Believe it!


maybe your the cutest twig... love love love love love love

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by bonner on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:40 pm

pepper wrote:i'm shy!!

i want to see your pic. pepper
avatar
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Posts : 3545
Join date : 2009-12-08
Age : 28
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by ara gonzales on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 am

hi guys here is my college pic. im still looking for my high school pics...
[img][/img]
avatar
ara gonzales
Elite
Elite

Posts : 697
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Dylan on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm


this was taken recently during our x-mas party.

while working nightshift
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am

SERGIE wrote:PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES HERE..........!!!!

high school days:


so cutie...
so hot...
hay can i take you home..
sorry miss diva...
can i partake...
hahahha...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am

ara gonzales wrote:hi guys here is my college pic. im still looking for my high school pics...
[img][/img]



gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ni ara...
kabog is ara mina... Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

DylanWayne wrote:
this was taken recently during our x-mas party.

while working nightshift

ang wafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
miss na kita byron..
kelan ba tyo kita?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by ara gonzales on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 am

waggy wrote:
ara gonzales wrote:hi guys here is my college pic. im still looking for my high school pics...
[img][/img]



gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ni ara...
kabog is ara mina... Very Happy

hahaha your truly my sister....
avatar
ara gonzales
Elite
Elite

Posts : 697
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Ray on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 am

DylanWayne wrote:
this was taken recently during our x-mas party.

while working nightshift

dylan , parang may kamukha kang artista! i saw him before, he's a villain in a filipino soap opera but i don't know his name.
avatar
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 36
Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Dylan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm

waggy wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:
this was taken recently during our x-mas party.

while working nightshift

ang wafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
miss na kita byron..
kelan ba tyo kita?

lapit na..hihihi...party tayo ha.. Very Happy
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Dylan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Ray ND wrote:dylan , parang may kamukha kang artista! i saw him before, he's a villain in a filipino soap opera but i don't know his name.

nyek sino sir ray? hehehe...villain pa talga...lol.thanks hihih
avatar
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 1410
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Re: MEMBERS OF POB, Let's get NARCISS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum