BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Go down

Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Desi on Fri May 13, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 pm

This is the 2nd time that Macau is represented in TQI. Last year, its rep was almost made it to the semifinal--Florence Lan was adjudged 2nd in the pageant's choice of Asian Continental Queen. The winner--Turkmenistan's Gulnara Galyamova--gained automatic slot in the Top 20.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

great gatzby wrote:
This is the 2nd time that Macau is represented in TQI. Last year, its rep was almost made it to the semifinal--Florence Lan was adjudged 2nd in the pageant's choice of Asian Continental Queen. The winner--Turkmenistan's Gulnara Galyamova--gained automatic slot in the Top 20.

Never seen this country @ MU and MW.

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 am

I know this country is in Asia, but near wich country?

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by beauty_mwah on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:18 am

Desi wrote:I know this country is in Asia, but near wich country?
Macau is located on the Southeast coast of China to the western bank of the Pearl River Delta. Bordering on Guangdong Province, it locates 60km from Hong Kong and 145km from the city of Guangzhou.
avatar
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Posts : 215
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:45 am

beauty_mwah wrote:
Desi wrote:I know this country is in Asia, but near wich country?
Macau is located on the Southeast coast of China to the western bank of the Pearl River Delta. Bordering on Guangdong Province, it locates 60km from Hong Kong and 145km from the city of Guangzhou.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherry Ng / MISS MACAU TQI 2011 /

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum