BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by Desi on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Why Russia @ the 1st spot? I do not find her that BEAUTIFUL.... Evil or Very Mad

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Desi wrote:Why Russia @ the 1st spot? I do not find her that BEAUTIFUL.... Evil or Very Mad



Really? Actually I think she is very beautiful.. she has grown on me quite a bit! The ones that I find 2 over hyped are Slovakia and Brazil and St Lucia is way 2 high on that list.
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by Desi on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Why Russia @ the 1st spot? I do not find her that BEAUTIFUL.... Evil or Very Mad



Really? Actually I think she is very beautiful.. she has grown on me quite a bit! The ones that I find 2 over hyped are Slovakia and Brazil and St Lucia is way 2 high on that list.
Some other girls that are in lower spots should be on top instead of Russia. One of them is Adriana. Mad

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Why Russia @ the 1st spot? I do not find her that BEAUTIFUL.... Evil or Very Mad



Really? Actually I think she is very beautiful.. she has grown on me quite a bit! The ones that I find 2 over hyped are Slovakia and Brazil and St Lucia is way 2 high on that list.
Some other girls that are in lower spots should be on top instead of Russia. One of them is Adriana. Mad



Well, yes, Russia is very beautiful, but she is way 2 high on that list.... and also I am beginning 2 like Ukraine, Ireland and Mongolia more . I am also surprised with the inclusion of Zimbabwe..
avatar
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Posts : 5981
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Why Russia @ the 1st spot? I do not find her that BEAUTIFUL.... Evil or Very Mad



Really? Actually I think she is very beautiful.. she has grown on me quite a bit! The ones that I find 2 over hyped are Slovakia and Brazil and St Lucia is way 2 high on that list.
Some other girls that are in lower spots should be on top instead of Russia. One of them is Adriana. Mad



Well, yes, Russia is very beautiful, but she is way 2 high on that list.... and also I am beginning 2 like Ukraine, Ireland and Mongolia more . I am also surprised with the inclusion of Zimbabwe..
Yes, Mongolia is also getting my attention.

_________________
NO ONE EVER CHOCKED BY SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Posts : 9465
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 106
Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL BEAUTIES LEADER BOARD OCT 15...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum