BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

SHE'S GOT THE MOST CURVES!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHE'S GOT THE MOST CURVES!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

I know many people don't like her, but pics speak much more and louder than a 1000 words... Here is the proof! Kaiane Aldorino Miss W 2009, had the most curvaceous body out of the finalists at MW B 09 .. she has a very womanly- feminine figure and that is why she won the MW BB 09!! Some people think that " Best Body" is only a very slender- fit body, or a very athletic one, others say, that a more muscular one and obviously the judges were looking for a most curvy- curvaceous one, just like in MU 2010, with Miss Jamaica, Yendi Phillips, who has 1 of the most curvaceous and feminine bodies ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: SHE'S GOT THE MOST CURVES!!!

Post by prince_charming on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm

How about These Bodies...Can they rule Miss World Beach Beauty if they [somehow] compete in Miss World [just saying]...JUST "IF"

prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Sorry My Prince, still I do not agree of Kaiane winning that prize, maybe curvy but was not the best one nor the most fit. Smile

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Desi wrote:Sorry My Prince, still I do not agree of Kaiane winning that prize, maybe curvy but was not the best one nor the most fit. Smile

Yes, she was not the most fit, but def the most curvy and that (curvy and tan) was obviously what the judges were looking 4...

Another thing (and in other cases)..... the best in swimming suit, or BB, does not necessarily have 2 be the 1 with the best body, but that girl, who has the best overall attitude in SS and who carries, embodies and models the SS and the style the best....
Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm

[quote="prince_charming"][b][center]How about These Bodies...Can they rule Miss World Beach Beauty if they [somehow] compete in Miss World [just saying]...JUST "IF"

I love Elisa and she worked her body very well after she won Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2008, but I have to say that if she ever goes to MW she would probably will be left out with her awesome body @ Miss Beach Beauty. So I hope she doesn't ever bother going there someday. Rolling Eyes

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

[quote="Desi"]
prince_charming wrote:[center]How about These Bodies...Can they rule Miss World Beach Beauty if they [somehow] compete in Miss World [just saying]...JUST "IF"

I love Elisa and she worked her body very well after she won Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2008, but I have to say that if she ever goes to MW she would probably will be left out with her awesome body @ Miss Beach Beauty. So I hope she doesn't ever bother going there someday. Rolling Eyes

[b]
Elisa had a very good body, but her hips were way 2 big and out of proportion, with the rest of her body.. In my opinion, Yendi Phillips (2010) and Claudia Moreno (2000) had the 2 best bodies in MU in recent history and each lady has a very different body type, Yendy, curvaceous and voluptuous and Claudia, modelesque, statuesque and more slender..
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 am

Desi wrote:

she is underscored for me..her body and the way she worked it on the stage that night deserved a higher score, at least 9.5 or 9.3....but it's 9.0....... Question Question Question Question Question
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum