BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Last 3 Girls Standing: who's yours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last 3 Girls Standing: who's yours?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:14 am

I can really feel that it will be a battle of these three ladies for some reason:

Mexico: The girl who deserves to win from the very start, just by looking at mere picture, you can almost see that the crown in on her head...she never disappoint me at all...

South Africa: The girl who is coming back with vengeance for MU, her statuesque figure and her being exotic made me feel that she's much fitted for MW...plus the fact that MW09 will be held in no less than her country...

Vietnam: The girl who have experienced being bashed here, there and everywhere, but like Carrie Prejean's battle cry, she is still standing...surprised us to be on top of everybody during Top Model portion and her country's promise of a good business with MW just assured me that she wont be a another clapper just like their previous representatives...

Others may think otherwise but i have a strong feeling that i will see them in the middle of the stage holding each other very tight while waiting for the announcement...

Back to top Go down

Re: Last 3 Girls Standing: who's yours?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 am

south africa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:09 am

MEXICO rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:25 am

Mexico