BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

MC's Final Choices For MW 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MC's Final Choices For MW 2009

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Circle of 16... :!! :!! :!!

16. Japan - Eruza Sasaki (Miss World Sports)
Thanks to Eruza who is an athlete, Japan is finally back in MW semifinals! The last time Japan placed before Eruza won the award was in 1981.

15. Philippines - Marie Ann Umali
It is a risk of putting her in the list but I am not losing hope with one of my favourites. Marie Ann is a beautiful lady and I am proud that the Philippines is consistent of sending beautiful and worthy delegates to this pageant. Marie Ann can pull a surprise like others.

14. Canada - Lena Ma (Miss World Talent)
Canada loves sending delegates with different racial backgrounds - Sarah Ghulam, Malgosia Majewska, Ramona, Amiri, Nazanin Afshin-Jam and now Lena Ma. She proved that beautiful women have talents too!

13. Gibraltar - Kaiane Aldorino (Miss World Beach Beauty)
The first Miss Gibraltar to enter the semis of MW. Many were shocked when she won Beach Beauty. Though not a fan, I think she is pretty and has a nice body. She is a natural beauty which is a big factor in MW. Ohh...she has a good smile too! I think she is one of the ladies who can pull an upset.

12. Vietnam - Tran Thi Huong Giang
She is really the most favoured Asian delegate this year, and it is obvious - Vietnam is hosting MW next year. But in fairness with her, she is giving her best in the competition. Is she deserving to be called on Saturday? I must say, yes!

11. Belarus - Yulia Sindzeyeva
A true beauty! I believe she will be there. It will be a big injustice if they will exclude her.

10. Belgium - Zeynep Sever
Sweet girl! I think her beauty is more of a Miss World than Miss Universe. This girl always transmits a good vibe everytime she smiles.

9. Panama - Nadege Herrera
This woman placed in two of the most important fast track events - Beach Beauty and Top Model. With that, Nadege is almost sure of a spot in the finals. Possessing a toned body and lovely personality - may be the new Ligia Arguello! Nadege is Perla's greatest rival from the Americas!

8. Jamaica - Kerrie Baylis
This is MW and Jamaica's territory! One of the most consistent delegates this year. She can spoil Leah and Jennifer's dreams for the Caribbean triumph. I think she can go far andeven winning the crown!

7. Sierra Leone - Mariatu Kargbo (Miss World Talent)
Remember Brigith dos Santos, Nancy Sumari and Sebah Tubman? They all surprised us when they landed in the finals. I can sense that Mariatu will have the same fate. Julia loves giving a spot to African delegates(except SA). Aside from winning Miss Talent, she was a semifinalist in Miss Sports and won the Best World Dress Designer.

6. Barbados - Leah Marville (Possible Winner of Beauty with a Purpose)
I am in love with this beauty! At first I thought she wont deliver the goods...but she proved me wrong! Leah is very near in becoming the third woman from her country to enter MW semifinals. She also has a great backgorund - and that could help her in winning!

5. France - Chloe Moratud
Europe has strong delegates this year. Chloe is fresh from her Miss Universe experience and that would help a lot. This girl is very likeable, she is sweet and fresh looking. Last time France made it was in 1998 - Veronique Caloc, and she isnt white! Will Chloe duplicate Veronique's achievement? Possible, and she can even surpass it!

4. Scotland - Katharine Brown
She is blonde and she is a stunner! Right? I bet everyone will agree with that! This girl is on the right track - Top 12 finalist in Top Model and 2nd RU in Beach Beauty. I wouldnt mind seeing her as Miss World.

3. Mexico - Perla Beltran (Miss World Beach Beauty)
The frontrunner! The goddess for 2009! She is almost perfect in terms of physical beauty. But will she win the first Miss World for Mexico. Looking at Perla's history in pageants, she always finished second. Second to Miss Earth Mexico. Second to Nuestra Belleza Sinaloa. Second to Karla Carrillo. Another crown for Mexico this year? Maybe yes, maybe no...But one thing is sure, she is the Queen for the Americas, unless Nadege will pull an upset.

2. Puerto Rico - Jennifer Colon
The other goddess of the pageant. Jennifer and Leah are the toughest competitors in the Caribbean. PR, like Mexico has a strong successful streak in MW recently. Would that streak continue? Yes! If MW will crown a Latin American this year - it could be PR.

1. South Africa - Tatum Keshwar
The host delegate! She is secured of a spot in the semis - all South Africans made it every time they hosted Miss World. And some says that the continental queen is for her, and i would agree with that! Tatum is a determined lady. She has the confidence and the aces. Top 5 for sure! Julia, are you gonna pay SA with a crown for hosting the pageant 7times?
I am feeling that the third South African MW wont be white - and Tatum isn't white!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: MC's Final Choices For MW 2009

Post by pepper on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 pm

good post
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 pm

I read somewhere that Croatia may host MU next year.
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Hope SA won't win....I ca see more deserving girls than her....I love to see European r Asian winning this time..

Croatia is Europe right? well, then Trumph got what he wants

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Hope SA won't win....I ca see more deserving girls than her....I love to see European r Asian winning this time..

Croatia is Europe right? well, then Trumph got what he wants
Yes, Croatia is in Europe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top