BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Puerto Rico and Philippines!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Puerto Rico and Philippines!!!

Post by Anne Steph on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am

am happy that Gibratar win the crown of Miss World 2009. what happen to Mexico she is the great favour to win the title.
For south africa she place 2nd runner up.

As for the Top 7 - Canada
Colombia
France
Panama

For top 16 - Brazil
India
Japan
Kazakhstan
Korea
Martinique
Poland
Sierra Leone
Vietnam - Asia Queen of Beauty.

I was very shocked of the result that Kazakhstan and Korea went to the semi.

Miss Vietnam was top 16 what on earth that she is Asia Queen of beauty. India should name Asia Queen of Beauty,
cause she is the winner of Beauty with the purpose not Vietnam. I was shocked.

The shocking country did not placed were Italy, Malaysia, Paraquay, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Venezuela, and
philippines. These were the country that better then Kazakhstan, Korea and Vietnam and yet they went in to the semi. I think it's politics like Miss Universe 2009. Even Puerto Rico was leading over in Bookmark globalbeauties. Why she did not placed. Italy was so pretty and yet she failed to make to the semi. For Malaysia she was model number 8 why on earth she did not placed. Country like Kazakhstan did not placed semi of the fast track. why she enter to top 16.

Italy, Malaysia, Paraquay, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Venezuela and Philippines way better than Kazakhstan,
korea and vietnam what on earth they placed.

Even Gibratar occupation as a HR Clerk she can win Miss World. There were many great country contestant that hold the degree, MBA, Master and etc. They should wear the crown.

Miss world already lower their standard. That anybody can become Miss world. Well I think Miss World 2009 it's indeed a
politics, Not a beauty pageant.

Take a look that Kazakhstan, Korea and vietnam of many years ago these country failed to place. Except India and Philippines. I was very hear ache when I read the news.

I find it's very shock that Vietnam placed top 16 and yet they name her as Asia Queen of Beauty. She did not enter to top 7
or win any of the fast track. India should name Asia Queen of Beauty cause she won the Beauty with the purpose.

Well i think people in this world were very shock of the result. No one will respect Miss World. I think I am not interested of Miss world anymore.

Both Miss world and Miss Universe i already lost the respect to this 2 pageants. At Least Miss Universe indeed politics and yet
they choose the best contestant to enter to semi.

Here were the result of Miss Universe 2009. Please view. There are better than Miss World 2009.

Final results Contestant
Miss Universe 2009 Venezuela - Stefanía Fernández

1st Runner-up Dominican Republic - Ada de la Cruz

2nd Runner-up Kosovo - Marigona Dragusha

3rd Runner-up Australia - Rachael Finch

4th Runner-up Puerto Rico - Mayra Matos

Top 10 France - Chloé Mortaud
South Africa - Tatum Keshwar
Czech Republic - Iveta Lutovská
Switzerland - Whitney Toyloy
USA - Kristen Dalton

Top 15 Albania - Hasna Xhukiçi
Belgium - Zeynep Sever
Sweden - Renate Cerljen
Croatia - Sarah Ćosić
Iceland - Ingibjörg Egilsdóttir

what do you think. well i think nobody are happy with the result.Anne Steph

Anne Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am

Desi wrote:
Calderon wrote:I'm not surprised by Miss Philippines Mary Ann Umali's exclusion at Miss World because Julia really don't like Filipina beauty queens no matter how beautiful they are.

As per Puerto Rico, she deserved to be there also but I guess her issues with Wilhelmina and her British husband could be the reason why Jennifer she was ignored.

As per Venezuela, I am not also surprised since she looks old in most of her photos - I just don't know in person.
Indeed, but it surprises me because in recent years PR always does well in MW even with the presence of Wilnelia and her husband Bruce... Jenn deserved to be there...
And I still do not get the thing about the Philippines, another girl who deserved to be there too.

thanks Desi and to everyone who believed Marie-Ann should be there.....you see we are saddened by this but we are still happy that at least our country still never stops in sending best delegate to this pageant even when we are ignored.....and i dont want to put the blame on the pageant nor Ms julia coz i will end up sounding bitter, biased and judgmental.....i just hope that whatever julia thinks of our country or if its true she hates us...i hope she wont generalize.....coz you see...Filipinos are passionate when it comes to beauty pageant....hyping is one the result....we may sometimes go overeboard but it just shows how my countrymen supports our delegate....its just so sad were still unplaced...but still owe this pageant by allowing us to have placed in this decade of MW.....

Marie-Ann didnt win the crown nor placed.....but we are that she was able to place in everyone's heart that believes in her...that alone is enough for us......

Job well done Marie-Ann....

its now time to come home.
heart heart heart heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Marie's non-inclusion is not surprising, Jenn's is. Anyway, that's how things go. I wish Marie and all our queens this year be given chance to represent our country next year...a swap/switch would be exciting...and there are various "minor" pageants that merit attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm really throwing my cards for MU and MW...I will keep ME and MI...I just hope The two pageant will become as bigger as it can be to replace the two big pageant politics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 am

Anne Steph wrote:am happy that Gibratar win the crown of Miss World 2009. what happen to Mexico she is the great favour to win the title.
For south africa she place 2nd runner up.

As for the Top 7 - Canada
Colombia
France
Panama

For top 16 - Brazil
India
Japan
Kazakhstan
Korea
Martinique
Poland
Sierra Leone
Vietnam - Asia Queen of Beauty.

I was very shocked of the result that Kazakhstan and Korea went to the semi.

Miss Vietnam was top 16 what on earth that she is Asia Queen of beauty. India should name Asia Queen of Beauty,
cause she is the winner of Beauty with the purpose not Vietnam. I was shocked.

The shocking country did not placed were Italy, Malaysia, Paraquay, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Venezuela, and
philippines. These were the country that better then Kazakhstan, Korea and Vietnam and yet they went in to the semi. I think it's politics like Miss Universe 2009. Even Puerto Rico was leading over in Bookmark globalbeauties. Why she did not placed. Italy was so pretty and yet she failed to make to the semi. For Malaysia she was model number 8 why on earth she did not placed. Country like Kazakhstan did not placed semi of the fast track. why she enter to top 16.

Italy, Malaysia, Paraquay, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Venezuela and Philippines way better than Kazakhstan,
korea and vietnam what on earth they placed.

Even Gibratar occupation as a HR Clerk she can win Miss World. There were many great country contestant that hold the degree, MBA, Master and etc. They should wear the crown.

Miss world already lower their standard. That anybody can become Miss world. Well I think Miss World 2009 it's indeed a
politics, Not a beauty pageant.

Take a look that Kazakhstan, Korea and vietnam of many years ago these country failed to place. Except India and Philippines. I was very hear ache when I read the news.

I find it's very shock that Vietnam placed top 16 and yet they name her as Asia Queen of Beauty. She did not enter to top 7
or win any of the fast track. India should name Asia Queen of Beauty cause she won the Beauty with the purpose.

Well i think people in this world were very shock of the result. No one will respect Miss World. I think I am not interested of Miss world anymore.

Both Miss world and Miss Universe i already lost the respect to this 2 pageants. At Least Miss Universe indeed politics and yet
they choose the best contestant to enter to semi.

Here were the result of Miss Universe 2009. Please view. There are better than Miss World 2009.

Final results Contestant
Miss Universe 2009 Venezuela - Stefanía Fernández

1st Runner-up Dominican Republic - Ada de la Cruz

2nd Runner-up Kosovo - Marigona Dragusha

3rd Runner-up Australia - Rachael Finch

4th Runner-up Puerto Rico - Mayra Matos

Top 10 France - Chloé Mortaud
South Africa - Tatum Keshwar
Czech Republic - Iveta Lutovská
Switzerland - Whitney Toyloy
USA - Kristen Dalton

Top 15 Albania - Hasna Xhukiçi
Belgium - Zeynep Sever
Sweden - Renate Cerljen
Croatia - Sarah Ćosić
Iceland - Ingibjörg Egilsdóttir

what do you think. well i think nobody are happy with the result.Anne Steph

very true... we both have the same sentiments... for me I dont expect much for Marie Ann but for Miss PR at least she should be in top 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am

For me, the highlight was when the camera was on Marie Ann twice, in succession. At first I thought she had a shot to be in the semis because of the two shots (don't know if it was actually one shot and the signal repeated) but when she wasn't called, my heart dropped but I was okay. When Miss Gibralter won, I was surprised considering I didn't consider her a greater beauty than her two runner ups. However, in the end I was okay. I love it when a dark horse wins and she was a dark horse of sorts. And maybe there was something about her personality that won her the crown that we were not able to see. It's been awhile since personality has won a beauty pageant, so this was a nice change. I may not agree with all the results but I still have to congratulate the winners. Marie Ann is the biggest winner in my heart. Congratulations to all!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 am

I was expecting marie ann will be left out... but shocked by Miss Puerto rico...

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 pm

This is the TOPIC Shunrey!!!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Desi wrote:This is the TOPIC Shunrey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Miss Desi,,they are totally wasted,,
both gorgeous but idk what the hell in world happened.....

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 am

h0tc0ffee wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
Jheeded wrote:IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE MARIE ANN UMALI FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS DURING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SEMIFINALISTS. GOOD CAMERA MAN HE KNEW WHO STANDS OUT MOST

yes! at least i saw here smiling...!

thumbs up

MARIE ANN UMALI for MU2010
NO, that is not even an option.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top