BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

The Year of the Pageant World Ends by breaking the line up of the Latinas Envading the Big Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Year of the Pageant World Ends by breaking the line up of the Latinas Envading the Big Four

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm very Glad that the year ends without Latina's invading the last Crown. I believe that Diversity must be practiced by the Big Four when it comes to providing their Winners. It's somewhat a must in order to motivate every race to provide a much more beautiful, talented and smart ladies in their country. I don't intend to scrutinized the Latinas because I know that they prepared so much and they deserve to Win.
I'm just glad that MW really know how to give credit to those overlook ladies that deserves to win as well. heart heart heart heart

Back to top Go down

Re: The Year of the Pageant World Ends by breaking the line up of the Latinas Envading the Big Four

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm

WELCOME 2010...

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MU, MW,ME & MI?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Year of the Pageant World Ends by breaking the line up of the Latinas Envading the Big Four

Post by Desi on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:39 am

DavaoPrince wrote:I'm very Glad that the year ends without Latina's invading the last Crown. I believe that Diversity must be practiced by the Big Four when it comes to providing their Winners. It's somewhat a must in order to motivate every race to provide a much more beautiful, talented and smart ladies in their country. I don't intend to scrutinized the Latinas because I know that they prepared so much and they deserve to Win.
I'm just glad that MW really know how to give credit to those overlook ladies that deserves to win as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I understand your point of view and I know that everybody deserves a chance too. But I do not agree with the election of the new MW. Her answer was not the best one, and she was not the most fit to win the Miss Beach Beauty Award...Hmm!! what does Julia want? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 am

h0tc0ffee wrote:WELCOME 2010...

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MU, MW,ME & MI?

i hope an asian domination...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 am

DavaoPrince wrote:I'm very Glad that the year ends without Latina's invading the last Crown.
....how to give credit to those overlook ladies that deserves to win as well.

am glad too that a Latina didn't capture the last title at stake. but 2009 is still dominated by Latinas, MU & ME.

three winners were overlooked candidates--MU (Venezuela); ME (Brazil); MW (Gilbatar). only MI winner Mexico was a frontrunner who evetually won the title.

likewise hoping a diversity of winners for 2010.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 am

Latinas, for now, will dominate because of their preparation and their country's overwhelming support. It's cyclical so soon we'll have another region of the world being the frontrunners and winners.

With MW in Asia next year, do you think that the Asians will dominate the semis?

It's always nice to see a dark horse win. Are not surprises an aspect of all pageants? Congratulations to Miss Gibralter and her country!

It's always interesting to see an unexpected winner and even nicer to see all the pundit's reactions.

Don't forget... it's all subjective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 am

I admire every race and I respect them... But I do still love my LATINAS GIRLS... I'm one of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top